- 6″ lower to the ground
- 19″ height from bottom of foot to seat
- LED Lights in front and rear
- 12v USB charging port and cup holder
- Greater visibility to blade
- New accelerator pedal
- Low profile design (puts operator closer to concrete)
- Heavy duty gearbox
- Multiple engine selection
- Weight plate add-on (add up to 225lbs)
- New compact transport system
- Lift off front panel for easy maintenance
- Under seat safety switch
- Completely interchangeable steering positions
- Grizzly Blades
- Greater RPM (Up to 180 RPM with select engines)
- Four lift points, in addition to a single lift hook under the seat.
- Included toolbox
✔ Free Shipping
✔ Questions? Call us at 430-888-4217
Estimated Arrival: 2-4 Weeks
Bartell Global Titan 96 Ride On Power Trowel Machine, Concrete, Vanguard Engine, Propane Option - TITAN96
Well respected for its power and torque in a sleek, low profile design. TheTitan 96 8-foot rider delivers an incredibly smooth finish while providing optimum operator comfort. Lower profile design gives the operator a better feel and sightline of the slab. Blade speeds of 180 RPM can be reached with this machine and it comes standard with Dual Position Steering.
Type: Panning & Finishing
Power Source: Gas/Petrol – Vanguard 35/37 EFI
Propane – Vanguard 993cc
Power Output: Gas/Petrol – 35/37hp
Propane – 35hp
Float Blade Size: 10” x 18” (25cm x 46cm)
Finish Trowel Size: 6” x 18” (15cm x 46cm)
Combination Blade Size: 8” x 18” (20cm x 46cm)
Float Pan: 46” (117cm)
Operating Weight: 940lbs (427kg)
Length: 96” (244cm)
Width: 48” (122cm)
Height: 46” (117cm)
Weight: 904lbs (410kg)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Such a beast. Gets so many jobs done with ease. Worth every penny.
We got the propane option and it works amazingly well.
Love the vanguard engine. Powerful