✔ Free Shipping
✔ Questions? Call us at 430-888-4217
Estimated Arrival: 2-4 Weeks
Bartell Morrison Truss Concrete Power Standard Screed, 5ft-40ft, Vibratory, Hand Winch/Self-Propelled
***Custom Made Lengths are Available. Contact Landmark Tools for Pricing.***
***For Lengths Beyond 40 Feet (12.19m) the Super Screed Is Recommended.***
- High frequency vibrations distributed evenly across entire aluminum screed length to produce smooth, uniform surfaces quickly and easily.
- Standard truss is 13.5″ tall and can span 40′.
- Can consolidate less than 2″ slump. Up to 12″ in depth.
- Morrison screed vibrates at over 12,000 vpm.
- Aluminum screed weighs only 9lbs / ft. compared to steel screed at up to 20lbs.
- Lightweight makes our screed suitable for use on any type or form.
- Morrison aluminum screed is lighter and easier to move around the job site, but consolidates better than steel due to the higher rate of vpm.
- Loose bearing system – Only Morrison screed has the patented loose bearing system.
- Our screed will continue to operate even losing up to 20% of the shaft bearings, while competitor’s screed will stop after one bearing fails. A bearing never fails while it’s sitting dormant, only when it’s on the job.
- Available in hydraulic travel or hand winch.
13.5″ (34.3 cm)
12.1″ (30.8 cm)
Weight (Depending on section)
27 lbs. (12.2 kg) – 91 lbs. (41.3 kg)
Intended for spans up to 40′ (12.2 m)
Average Peak Vibration
Maximum Compaction Depth
12″ (30.5 cm)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.