- Rugged and reliable Powerease engine with electric start drives the pump. A 55AH AGM Marine battery is included.
- Direct drive system connects the engine to the pump for a compact and efficient power transfer.
- Commercial grade AR triplex pump featuring die-cast body, forged brass manifold, ceramic coated plungers and thermal release valve.
- Built-In unloader effectively regulates water flow in a compact design.
- Heating coil is ignited by a 12v Beckett burner that is fueled with diesel.
- The burner can be turned off and controlled with the adjustable thermostat that can be set up to 93°/200°F.
- Commercial grade accessories included are a 50 foot high-pressure hose, spray gun wand assembly, and five spray nozzles.
- Powder coated steel frame with four 13” flat free tires for stability and to handle rough terrain. Roll cage design protects the components while allowing easy access to use or maintain.
- A lift point is built into the frame to allow the use of a crane to lift it onto a truck or trailer.
- Frame includes mounting brackets for quick installation onto trucks or trailers by removing the wheels.
- 1/2 Inch Heavy-duty schedule 80 American made Carbon Steel Cold-rolled pipe, no weak points from heating to make bends.
- 5500PSI Rated, Full Sized 96 length for maximum heat rise and proper heat production.
- Stainless-steel coil skin provides extra durability and resists corrosion.
- 12v DC Oil-ï¬red Beckett burner with low voltage inhibitor, prevents burner from starting up if battery voltage is dropped.
|12V - oil
|Burner Fuel Consumption
|Unit Dimensions (Inches)
|47L x 31W x 50H
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)
|52L x 36W x 55H
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.