- Professional quality Honda GX390 engine with electric start drives the pump. A 55AH Marine battery is included.
- Belt drive system provides longest pump life possible by lowering its heat, vibration and RPM.
- Industrial grade General triplex pump featuring reinforced body, forged brass manifold, solid ceramic plungers, stainless steel check valves and thermal release valve.
- External unloader provides superior cooling and versatility to further enhance pump life.
- Heating coil is ignited by a 12v Beckett burner that is fueled with diesel and includes a low voltage inhibitor.
- The burner can be turned off and controlled with the adjustable thermostat that can be set up to 93°/200°F.
- Industrial grade accessories included are a 100 foot high-pressure hose, spray gun wand assembly, and five spray nozzles.
- Powder coated steel frame with four 13" flat free tires for stability and to handle rough terrain. Roll cage design protects the components while allowing easy access to use or maintain.
- A lift point is built into the frame to allow the use of a crane to lift it onto a truck or trailer.
- Frame includes mounting brackets for quick installation onto trucks or trailers by removing the wheels
- GPM: 4.0
- PSI: 4000
- Engine: Honda GX390
- Triplex Pump: General TSS-1511
- Adjustable Thermostat
- 1/2" Schedule 80 cold-rolled coil. 96ft
- 7 Gallon Diesel Tank
- Marine Sealed Battery
- Hour Meter
- Unloader: External
- 3/8” 50ft High Pressure Steel Braided Hose
- Industrial Wand Assembly With Gun
- Quick Connect Nozzles: 0°,15°, 40°, Soaper
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.