The package price covers hoses, quick disconnects, and a crumber bar. Please purchase the mount separately.
Reminder: Provide the make and model of the machine. Bigfoot Trenchers are suitable for Skid Steer Loaders and Backhoes weighing between 1.2 to 3.5 tons.
Digga's bigfoot trencher for skid steer loaders & excavators features an adjustable depth control foot which ensures the operator trenches at a set depth at all times.
Three different chain options are also available for trenching in different ground conditions from general earth, to rocky ground, concrete, asphalt, and even frozen ground. Our trenchers are manufactured in-house to the highest industry quality, ensuring reliability and performance with the peace of mind you expect from a Digga product.
Our trenchers are the most user friendly on the market; allowing the crumber bar to start in the trench and eliminating the need for the operator to get out of the machine to reset the crumber bar (patent pending). Our unique design foot can be seen from the cab to allow the operator to see when the trencher is in the correct trenching position. A complete trenching solution for a cleaner trench helping you increase your effieciency and productivity.
- Headstart Crumber System (patent pending)
- Adjustable Skid Foot to maintain constant digging depth
- Skid Foot is visible from the cab
- Frame can be side shifted for digging close to permanent structures
- 3 different Chain options, Earth, Combo, and Diggatac
- Industry Leading Warranty
IDEAL USE & MACHINE SUITABILITY
- Pipe laying for irrigation, underground power and communications, road repairs, and general construction
- Excavators up to 4.5 ton, skid steer loaders, mini machines
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.