Cantek GT760ARD-8 30" x 8" High Speed Double Surfacer
- Heavy duty cast-iron machine body and table for vibration-free running
- Cutterheads are spiral insert type with six (6) rows of carbide inserts. These cutterheads produce an excellent finish, run much quieter than conventional straight knife heads, and require less HP to perform the planing operation. The inserts are an industry standard item, and have two (2) cutting edges.
- Conveyor feed system uses a spring loaded pin arrangement to pass material over the bottom jointing head. A driven rubber top roll, after the top head, delivers the material out of the machine
- Variable feed speed by frequency inverter
- Infeed bed roller – idle
- 4 Bottom full width bed rolls greatly assist in feeding material
- Digital electronic thickness adjustment in INCH and MM. Inch is to 3-deicimal places
- Opening of the machine is motorized, and driven by a 1/2HP TEFC motor
- Swiveling control panel for more ergonomic access to machine controls (Not shown)
- Easy to access external handwheel adjustment of infeed bed
- The Table surface is hard chrome plated and precision ground for smooth performance and maximum wear resistance at high speeds
- A hand lubricator is provided for convenient lubrication to the table slideways and an auto lubricator provides lubrication to the caterpillar feed chain
- Chipbreaker and top feed roller into top head is sectional
- Rubber outfeed top roller to prevent chip marking
- Over thickness safety shut-off bar across infeed.
- Ammeter for each motor on control panel to monitor motor load
- Side covers to protect operator around bottom head
- Star Delta soft start
- Isolator switch to shut off power to control panel for added safety.
- Electrics are 230/460 or 460/3/60 to UL/CSA Standards (other voltages on request)
|Maximum working width||30”|
|Maximum planing thickness||8” (20″ optional)|
|Minimum planing thickness||0.4”|
|Minimum workpiece length||12.2”|
|Bottom jointing head motor||20 HP TEFC|
|Top planing head motor||25 HP TEFC|
|Feed motor||5 HP|
|Table elevation motor||1 HP|
|Cutterhead speed||5000 RPM|
|Feed speed (variable)||23-65 FPM|
|Dust collection||2 @ 6” diameter|
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.