Cantek HR-300PBX 12" Horizontal Resaw with Tilting, 2" Wide Wheel (230/460/3/60)
High production horizontal resaw with tiling bed for bevel siding and more.
The Cantek HR300PBX tilting bed horizontal band resaw is industrially built for demanding resawing applications. The bed can be tilting from 0-45o making it ideal for bevel siding, moulding blanks, or millwork components. Capable of feeding up to 12” x 12” timber and cutting up to 10” thick. The powerful 30HP saw motor has a variable feed control allowing you to match the cutting speed to your blade & application requirements. The HR300PBX runs a 2” wide blade which runs on solid steel band wheels which are precision machined and balanced for a smooth cutting action. The precision sandwich style blade guides ensure the blade runs true for optimum cutting results. The thickness is conveniently adjusted using a precision motorized digital thickness control.
Why Cantek HR300PBX Tilting Bed Horizontal Band Resaw?
- Manually tilting feed belt for straight of bevel cutting from 0 – 45o
- Powerful 30HP saw wheel motor with variable speed inverter for precise blade speed setting according to your needs
- Heavy-duty tubular steel frame
- Motorized thickness (blade height) adjustment with digital position readout
- Hydraulic blade tensioning for optimum cutting results
- Precision sandwich style saw guide system with moveable left guide to move as close as desired to the material being cut for improved cut accuracy
- Air mist blade cooling system
- Mobile control panel with digital thickness control, ammeter, feed speed display can be positioned where the operator desires
- Solid steel saw wheels – precision machined and balanced
- Pneumatic pressurized top hold down rollers on feed conveyor
- Heavy-duty infeed guide-fence on conveyor right including holdover system
- Idle roller return conveyor to return parts required additional machining
- Reinforced urethane conveyor belt for positive feeding and long life including
- Variable feed speed by VFD (frequency inverter)
- Y Delta – low amperage starter on the saw motor
- Electrical components to UL/CSA standards – 460/3/60 electrics
- Smooth infeed system (limit switch & timer 1 to 3 seconds) with timed pressure roller
Max. workpiece size
12″ x 12″
305mm x 305mm
Distance from blade to conveyor
0.157″ – 9.8″
4 – 250mm
Conveyor belt size
11.2″ x 215″
285mm x 5470mm
Machine wheel dimensions
28” Dia. x 2” Wide
711 x 50mm
Main motor (Resaw wheels)
Blade elevation motor
Variable feed speeds
Dust hood diameter
4″ x 2
100mm x 2
Saw blade size (Normal)
188″ x 2″
Feed belts – bed angle
0 ~ 45°
Voltage – Stock machine
460/3/60 = 45 Amps
113″ x 90″ x 85″
2850 x 2270 x 2160mm
- HR300PBX Operations Manual
- HR300PBX Parts Manual
- CH525 Control Manual
- CH525 Control Operations Video
How long has Cantek been around?
Cantek America was established in 1985, and has progressively grown throughout North America each year since then
Where are Cantek Machines made?
Cantek Machines are made in reputable factories in Taiwan. They are made to meet the highest quality standards in North America.
What kind of Service does Cantek provide?
We sell our machines through reputable dealers who have in-house service technicians. We also have a vast supply of parts and knowledgeable staff to answer questions.
Are the machines in stock?
We stock a complete range of machines for solid wood as you can see on this site.
Where can you get parts for these machines?
The switches are telemacanique/squareD, which are available locally across North America, also available are the standard v-belts and Camozzi air components. If you have any trouble, please call our office for assistance.
About Cantek Machinery
Since 1985, Cantek has been a leading supplier of solid wood & panel processing machinery for the North American market.
Cantek woodworking equipment is built to exacting North American standards by the most reputable factories in Taiwan. This gives the customer the best of both worlds. American design quality and excellent overall dollar value, it’s what Cantek is all about.
We sell our machines through reputable dealers who have in-house service technicians. Cantek also has a vast supply of parts and knowledgeable staff to answer your questions. We stock a wide range of equipment for both solid wood & panel processing for both custom and production shops. At Cantek, we offer in-house financing which allows you the ability to purchase your production equipment allowing it to pay for itself.
Knowledgeable Sales Staff
Our team of account representatives will visit you personally and ensure that you invest in the right solution to your manufacturing challenges. With their broad knowledge base in a wide range of applications and machinery, they can guide you through the various processes from equipment selection, installation, and after-sales support.
After Sales Service
Our service staff ensures that your investment keeps running to maximize the efficiency of your manufacturing process. Some of the services we offer are equipment installation & training, applications training, after-sales technical support, and scheduled periodic machinery maintenance on request.
With a large network of service staff located across the country, we have a vast knowledge base to draw from. Many of the issues which can arise whether it be electrical, mechanical, or applications based can be solved over the phone. Our service professionals will walk through your issue and work to resolve it. If it cannot be resolved over the phone we can send a technician to your facility to make it right.
Our group of inside sales professionals are there to assist you with your requirements for spare parts. We carry a large inventory of spare parts and this inventory is consistently evaluated to ensure that we have the right parts for your machine. In addition to providing you with spare parts support, out team can provide you with consumable products including blades, belts, wheels, etc for your machine.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.