Cantek HR-400PB 16" Horizontal Resaw - 2" Wide Wheel (460/3/60)
Powerful features for production resawing.
The Cantek HR400PB Horizontal Band Resaw is a heavy-duty resaw with a robust machine design capable of resawing large timbers with precise results. With its powerful 30HP variable speed saw motor and variable speed hydraulic feed system the HR400PB can be optimized for any job. Equipped with a large cutting capacity up to 15 ¾” wide and up to 9.8” thick. The saw assembly is raised and lowered electronically using a digital input controller for precise thickness setting. All controls are conveniently located next to the infeed conveyor for operator convenience.
Why Cantek HR400PB Horizontal Band Resaw?
- Large capacity up to 15 ¾” wide and 9.8” thick
- Powerful 30HP saw motor with variable speed by frequency inverter for optimum resawing results
- Hydraulic drive for feed conveyor and return conveyor with infinitely variable speed adjustment
- Precision machined and dynamically balanced solid steel band wheels
- 2” wide saw blades allow for superior cutting feed rates
- Motorized thickness adjustment with digital controller for precise setting of the blade height
- Industrial welded tubular steel frame allows you to handle any job, big or small
- Air over oil blade tensioning unit ensures optimum blade tension resulting in a precise cut
- Digital thickness control in both Inch & Metric for precise adjustment of the band height
- New Low Friction sandwich type saw guide system with adjustable left guide to minimize the distance between the guides for higher cutting precision
- Mist Bandsaw blade lubrication & cooling system allows for increased feed seeds, higher accuracy, and longer blade life
- Centralized control panel for operator convenienceSolid steel bandwheels are precision machined and dynamically balanced
- Saw assembly is raised and lowered by anti-backlash re-circulating ballscrews
- Heavy duty hydraulic feed system with variable speed control
- Hydraulically driven return conveyor for returning material to the operator requiring additional resawing
- Pneumatic top pressure roller automatically adjusts to the workpiece thickness
- An amp meter is located on the control panel for load monitoring
- Hinged blade covers allow for full access to the band wheels for convenient blade changing
- Y Delta – Low amperage starter on the saw motor
|Max. working capacity (W x H)
|15 3/4″ x 9.8″
|400 x 250mm
|Distance from blade to conveyor
|0.157″ ~ 9.8″
|Saw wheel diameter
|Saw wheel width
|Feed speed: variable
|Saw wheel motor
|30 HP – Voltage 460/3/60 (Other voltages on request)
|Dust hood outlet
|4″ x 2
|Saw blade size
|180″ x 2″
|4570 x 54mm
|Conveyor belt size
|15.16″ x 215.4″
|385 x 5470mm
|Machine dimensions (LxWxH)
|110″ x 85″ x 74″
|Shipping dimensions (LxWxH)
|113″ x 89″ x 81″
How long has Cantek been around?
Cantek America was established in 1985, and has progressively grown throughout North America each year since then
Where are Cantek Machines made?
Cantek Machines are made in reputable factories in Taiwan. They are made to meet the highest quality standards in North America.
What kind of Service does Cantek provide?
We sell our machines through reputable dealers who have in-house service technicians. We also have a vast supply of parts and knowledgeable staff to answer questions.
Are the machines in stock?
We stock a complete range of machines for solid wood as you can see on this site.
Where can you get parts for these machines?
The switches are telemacanique/squareD, which are available locally across North America, also available are the standard v-belts and Camozzi air components. If you have any trouble, please call our office for assistance.
About Cantek Machinery
Since 1985, Cantek has been a leading supplier of solid wood & panel processing machinery for the North American market.
Cantek woodworking equipment is built to exacting North American standards by the most reputable factories in Taiwan. This gives the customer the best of both worlds. American design quality and excellent overall dollar value, it’s what Cantek is all about.
We sell our machines through reputable dealers who have in-house service technicians. Cantek also has a vast supply of parts and knowledgeable staff to answer your questions. We stock a wide range of equipment for both solid wood & panel processing for both custom and production shops. At Cantek, we offer in-house financing which allows you the ability to purchase your production equipment allowing it to pay for itself.
Knowledgeable Sales Staff
Our team of account representatives will visit you personally and ensure that you invest in the right solution to your manufacturing challenges. With their broad knowledge base in a wide range of applications and machinery, they can guide you through the various processes from equipment selection, installation, and after-sales support.
After Sales Service
Our service staff ensures that your investment keeps running to maximize the efficiency of your manufacturing process. Some of the services we offer are equipment installation & training, applications training, after-sales technical support, and scheduled periodic machinery maintenance on request.
With a large network of service staff located across the country, we have a vast knowledge base to draw from. Many of the issues which can arise whether it be electrical, mechanical, or applications based can be solved over the phone. Our service professionals will walk through your issue and work to resolve it. If it cannot be resolved over the phone we can send a technician to your facility to make it right.
Our group of inside sales professionals are there to assist you with your requirements for spare parts. We carry a large inventory of spare parts and this inventory is consistently evaluated to ensure that we have the right parts for your machine. In addition to providing you with spare parts support, out team can provide you with consumable products including blades, belts, wheels, etc for your machine.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.