Cantek JEN60 (3PH) Drawer Notcher Machine - JEN60
Adding undermount hardware to your cabinet drawers just got easier.
The Cantek JEN60 Drawer Notcher is designed to both notch and drill drawer boxes to install undermount soft-close drawer slides. The operation of the machine is simple with a self-indexing drilling unit that’s determined by the position of the drawer for either left or right notching. With a cycle time of approximately 10 seconds per drawer, you can achieve a high throughput and save time for other important tasks.
Why Cantek JEN60 Drawer Notcher?
- High production capacity of up to 220 drawers machined per hour.
- 57mm (2 ¼”) wide cutter head allows you to machine notches for a wide range of undermount drawer slides without needing to change heads or machine the component twice.
- Self-indexing drill unit for left or right drawer notching.
- Convenient foot pedal operation lets operator efficiently load and unload drawers for higher output.
- Pneumatic cutter & drill stroke by foot pedal operation.
- Cutter stroke and drill speed are adjustable for optimum finish results
- Drill will automatically position for both left and right drawer notches by activating a switch in the fence
- Machine will not cycle unless a drawer is up against the switch for safe operation
- Insert knife cutterhead with solid carbide inserts for optimum finish results and long tool life
- 2 ¼” (57mm) wide cutter allows for a wide range of undermount slides
- Comes with insert cutterhead with inserts and ¼” (6.3mm) solid carbide drill bit.
- Capable of notching up to 220 drawer boxes (both left and right) per hour.
|Main cutter motor||3 HP|
|Notch dimensions||2 ¼” (57mm) x 0.5” high|
|Table size||49” x 22”|
|Table height from floor||32”|
|Dust port||4” (670 CFM requirement)|
|Compressed air required||90 – 100 PSI|
|Machine dimensions||48” x 37 ¾” x 39 ¾”|
|Machine weight||506 lbs.|
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.