Cantek M412 (3PH) 4-Sided Planer / Moulder
Economical 4-Sided Planer Moulder Solution for the Small Shop.
The Cantek M412 4-Sided Planer Moulder is an economical and compact machine designed for professional woodworkers looking to produce a wide range of mouldings or S4S. With individual motors to each spindle you can comfortably produce a wide range of products including flooring, crown moulding, paneling, door & furniture components, S4S, and more. The electronic digital thickness control and mechanical readouts allow for fast and accurate adjustment of the spindles to produce the desired result. Equipped as standard with both infeed and outfeed tables the material is well supported during cutting operations. Its small footprint makes it the ideal solution for the small custom shop who wants to produce their own mouldings.
- Four cutting modes: Single / double / three / four-sided planing and moulding
- Designated individual motors to each spindle
- Variable feed speed from 11-52 FPM for optimum finish results
- Digital motorized thickness controller (inch / metric) for operator convenience
- Mechanical digital readouts for side head adjustment
- 3 depth of cut control plates for bottom cutterhead
- Includes infeed outfeed table for supporting material during machining
- Upgraded adjustable infeed fence for convenient depth adjustment
- See through top guard so operator can view cutterheads
CENTRALIZED CONTROL PANEL
- All motion controls of the machine are centralized on the control panel, located at the left side of the machine for easy access and operation convenience.
- Each cutterhead is individually controlled on the control panel
TOP HORIZONTAL SPINDLE
- Equipped with two planer knives and two pattern knives for planing and moulding operations at a time.
LEFT VERTICAL SPINDLE ADJUSTMENT
- The left vertical spindle can be adjusted in forward and backward direction to suit workpiece width. A mechanical meter is equipped for accurate reading of the spindle adjustment amount.
- The entire table can be raised or lowered by turning a handwheel, equipped with a mechanical meter for accurate reading of the table adjustment.
VARIABLE FEED SPEED
- Variable feed speed is achieved through a disco type variable speed unit speed combined with gear reducer, making this moulder ideal for cutting soft and hard wood material.
- Variable feed speed range is 11-52 feet per minute
|Planing||Width: 13” (330MM) Depth: 7/16” – 9” (12 – 230mm)|
|2-Side Planing/Moulding||Width: 13-5/8″” (346mm) Depth: 7/16” – 9” (12 – 230mm)|
|4-Side Planing/Moulding||Width: 0 – 12” (0 – 305mm) Depth: 7/16” – 4” (12 – 100mm)|
|Top Horizontal Spindle||Width: 17-15/16” (455mm) Max. planing depth: 5/16” (8mm) Max. moulding depth: 3/4” (19mm) Speed: 7000 RPM Cutterhead diameter: 2-7/8” (72mm) Motor: 7-1/2HP (5.5Kw)|
|Bottom Horizontal Spindle:||Width: 13-5/8” (346mm) Max. planing depth: 1/4” (6mm) Max. moulding depth: 3/16″ (5mm) Speed: 7000 RPM Cutterhead diameter: 2-7/8” (72mm) Motor: 5HP (3.7Kw)|
|Right & Left Vertical Spindles||Max. cutting height: 4” (100mm) Max. cutting depth: 13/16” (21mm) Spindle diameter: 1-1/4″ (31.75mm) Speed: 7000 RPM Max. cutterhead diameter: 3-1/2” (90mm) Motor: 4.1HP (3Kw)|
|Table||Area: 1125 x 685 mm Elevation: 230mm Power Table (Raise): 120w|
|Dust Hood Outlet||101.6mm (4″)|
|Feed System||Speed (Variable): 11-52 ft/min. Motor: 1/2HP (0.375Kw)|
|Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)||1485 x 1265 x 1216 mm|
|Packing Dimensions (LxWxH)||1350 x 1140 x 1130 mm|
|Net Weight||635kgs (1400bs)|
|Gross Weight||730kgs (1610lbs)|
"Optional Top & Bottom Spiral Cutterheads"
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.