- Motor / Power
- Why Buy From Us
Cantek MX370M Automatic Edgebander w/ Premilling & Corner Rounding, (230V 3Ph) - MX370M
The MX370M from Cantek is designed to be a compact & durable entry level edgebander with pre-milling & corner rounding functions offered at an affordable price. This machine is equipped with pre-milling, combination end trimming & corner rounding unit, flush trimming, PVC scraping, and buffing. User friendly controls and adjustments allow for efficient changeovers of edge tape thicknesses between 0.4mm & 3mm
- 7” touch screen interface with user friendly controls
- Work-piece is fed by rubber covered chain pads with idle pressure rollers on the top.
- Edge coil support plate: Ø 720 mm (28.3”)
- Automatic edge feeding with a thickness capacity of 0.4–3 mm; strip material up to 4mm can be hand-fed
- Coiled edge bands up to 3 mm in thickness in Hard-PVC/ABS are cut with guillotine shears.
- 1 liter capacity teflon-coated hot-melt glue pot
- Spring loaded pressure unit with (2) pressure rollers (1 chrome & 1 rubber)
- Pre-milling unit with (2) counter rotating diamond cutterheads for precise edge quality.
- Combination end trimming & corner rounding unit runs on precision linear bearings. One unit performs both functions. 2mm radius
- 10500 RPM top & bottom trimmers with insert knife cutters for radius trimming & bevel trimming
- Top & Bottom trimmers use copy tracing wheels for optimum finishing results without scratching the face of the workpiece.
- Radius scraper with 2mm radius
- 2800 RPM top & bottom buffing units
- Heavy duty pressure beam with extendable work-piece support
- Heated infeed fence for pre-heating the panel for optimum glue penetration
- Mechanical digital readouts for convenient and quick adjustment to the working units & thickness
|Feeding speed||36 FPM||11 M/min.|
|Panel thickness||0.315” – 2.36”||8-60 mm|
|Coil edge thickness||0.016” ~ 0.118”||0.4-3 mm|
|Max. wood strip thickness||0.236”||6mm (max)|
|Min. Panel width||4.72”||120 mm|
|Min. Panel length (without corner rounding)||6”||150 mm|
|Corner rounding min. panel length|
|(height 8~30mm)||8.66”||220 mm|
|(height 30~60mm)||10”||250 mm|
|Working table height||37.8”||960 mm|
|Extensible support width||22 ¼”||565 mm|
|Dust outlets Extension connector||5” x 3||125 mm x 3|
|Dust collection CFM requirement||3200 CFM|
|Compressed air requirement||80 gallons/min (90-100 PSI)||300 liters/min (7kg/cm2)|
|Electrical requirement||230/3/60 28 AMPS|
|Feed motor||1 HP||0.75 kW|
|Pre-milling motor||2 HP||1.5 kW|
|Glue spindle motor||1/3 HP||0.25 kW|
|End trim/corner rounding motor||½ HP||0.35 kW|
|Top & bottom trimming motor||¾ HP||0.55 kW|
|Buffing motors||0.16 HP x 2||0.12 kW x 2|
|Heated infeed fence||½ HP||0.4 kW|
|Total connected power||8 HP||5.47 kW|
Electrics: 230/3/60 – Full load AMPS 19
Here are are few more great reasons to buy from us:
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! *Customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
|Ordering from Landmark Tools is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.|