Cantek PS37DA Wide Belt Sander, 37"x75" Two Head - 20HP, 15HP
A sander that is not only capable, but thrives in multiple shift environments.
The Cantek PS37DA 37” Widebelt Sander combines a solid machine frame with unparalleled machine features resulting in superior sanding quality & reliability. The dual sanding heads result in less passes through the sander resulting in increased efficiency and throughput. The first sanding head is a steel contact drum with superor calibration capacities and durability. The second head consists of a versatile combination head with rubber contact drum and adjustable sanding platen to perform further calibration or finish sanding with finer sanding grits. The 75” long belts allow for longer runs between belt changes. The quick setting digital thickness control allows for accurate, automatic adjustment of the table for precise sanding results.
Why Cantek PS37DA 37″ Widebelt Sander?
- Heavy duty construction with upgraded horsepower for production use
- Dual sanding heads for increased productivity
- First sanding head is steel with superior calibration results while the second head is a combination unit with adjustable platen for calibration and finish sanding capabilities
- Accurate digital thickness control to 0.001” (0.026mm) resolution
- Micro sanding drum height adjustments with dial indicators
- Caliper thickness setting unit for fast setup to your workpiece
- Heavy duty welded steel frame with cast iron sanding head assemblies for vibration free sanding.
- Dual rubber covered pressure rollers on infeed and outfeed for consistent material hold down.
- High quality rubber conveyor with automatic pneumatic belt tracking
- Extended infeed bed with two table rollers
- Table is adjusted using four heavy duty jack screws driven by robust chain system.
- Automatic caliper thickness setting
- Electronic sanding belt tracking
- Pneumatic belt tensioning & quick release outboard support for fast belt changes
- Automatic disc brakes for the sanding heads allows for fast belt changeover
- Safety switches on all access doors.
- High quality Schneider electrical controls and Comozzi pneumatic valves.
How long has Cantek been around?
Cantek America was established in 1985, and has progressively grown throughout North America each year since then
Where are Cantek Machines made?
Cantek Machines are made in reputable factories in Taiwan. They are made to meet the highest quality standards in North America.
What kind of Service does Cantek provide?
We sell our machines through reputable dealers who have in-house service technicians. We also have a vast supply of parts and knowledgeable staff to answer questions.
Are the machines in stock?
We stock a complete range of machines for solid wood as you can see on this site.
Where can you get parts for these machines?
The switches are telemacanique/squareD, which are available locally across North America, also available are the standard v-belts and Camozzi air components. If you have any trouble, please call our office for assistance.
About Cantek Machinery
Since 1985, Cantek has been a leading supplier of solid wood & panel processing machinery for the North American market.
Cantek woodworking equipment is built to exacting North American standards by the most reputable factories in Taiwan. This gives the customer the best of both worlds. American design quality and excellent overall dollar value, it’s what Cantek is all about.
We sell our machines through reputable dealers who have in-house service technicians. Cantek also has a vast supply of parts and knowledgeable staff to answer your questions. We stock a wide range of equipment for both solid wood & panel processing for both custom and production shops. At Cantek, we offer in-house financing which allows you the ability to purchase your production equipment allowing it to pay for itself.
Knowledgeable Sales Staff
Our team of account representatives will visit you personally and ensure that you invest in the right solution to your manufacturing challenges. With their broad knowledge base in a wide range of applications and machinery, they can guide you through the various processes from equipment selection, installation, and after-sales support.
After Sales Service
Our service staff ensures that your investment keeps running to maximize the efficiency of your manufacturing process. Some of the services we offer are equipment installation & training, applications training, after-sales technical support, and scheduled periodic machinery maintenance on request.
With a large network of service staff located across the country, we have a vast knowledge base to draw from. Many of the issues which can arise whether it be electrical, mechanical, or applications based can be solved over the phone. Our service professionals will walk through your issue and work to resolve it. If it cannot be resolved over the phone we can send a technician to your facility to make it right.
Our group of inside sales professionals are there to assist you with your requirements for spare parts. We carry a large inventory of spare parts and this inventory is consistently evaluated to ensure that we have the right parts for your machine. In addition to providing you with spare parts support, out team can provide you with consumable products including blades, belts, wheels, etc for your machine.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.