DoAll Dual Miter Semi Automatic Band Saw DS-320SA
The DoALL DS-320SA StructurALL® semi-automatic, dual-miter band saw is designed for cutting vertical and angular material for low volume piece production. Precision fabricators choose this machine for its dynamic capabilities and dependable build quality.
The DS-320SA dual-swivel ability allows miter-cutting from 45° to 60°. The semi-automatic DS-320SA features a variable frequency drive with programmable feed rates. A wide variety of optional accessories are available to customize the machine for your specific sawing requirements.
- Operator Control Console - Control console can be positioned for operator comfort and safety insuring hands are away from the blade at band start.
- Mitsubishi Touch Screen Panel - The touch screen control panel displays cutting cycle indicator, blade tension indicator, BRP (overfeed protection) function, band speed, band drive amp load, and a list of error messages allowing the operator to monitor machine functions.
- Direct Driven Band Drive - Drive is comprised of an electric VFD controlled motor transferring power through a gear reduction unit directly to the drive wheel eliminating belt slippage and giving positive torque to the blade.
- Semi-Automatic Cycle - Programmable cycle allows the operator the ability to control hydraulic on-off, saw head movement after the cut, head raise limit through material height sensor, band drive on-off, and vise clamp-unclamp after the cut maximizing productivity.
- Automatic Overload Feed Protection - BRP function monitors band drive motor amperage stopping head fall when operator set parameter is reached signaling overfeed or a dull saw band.
- Band Wheels - Cast steel wheels insure band tracking and long life. Lay back head design minimizes band twist which causes band fatigue and also allows a smaller foot print.
- Hydraulic Clamping Vise-Two position, short stroke, hydraulic vise can be positioned on either side of band allowing maximum clamping close to the cut line eliminating material movement and tooth strippage.
- Manual Blade Tension-Illuminating indictor prevents possible error of over/under
tightening the band for maximum cutting rates and band life.
- Band Brush-Driven band brush removes the chips from the blade gullets which would prevent the blade from attaining maximum cutting rates and blade life.
- Counter Balance Spring-Counterbalance springs maintain constant head weight throughout the cut keeping the blade tooth load equal aiding in maximum blade life.
|Saw blade:||Width x Length - 1" x 144"|
|Motor HP – 3 Hp|
|Band Speed – 65-325 fpm|
|Band Tension – Manual|
|Motor Hp - .7 Hp|
|Reservoir Size - 2.5 Gallon|
|Length per Stroke - N/A|
|Maximum Index Strokes Length - N/A|
|Remnant Length - N/A|
|Flood coolant & mist coolant|
|Motor Hp - .17 Hp|
|Reservoir Size 4 Gallon|
Floor space dimensions:
|W x L X H - 64" x 35" x 74"|
|Material Pass Height - 31.5"|
|Machine Weight - 618 lbs.|
|Voltage Requirement - 230V-60Hz-3ph, Wye configuration|
|Total Amp Draw (FLA) 8 Amps|
- Dual swivel head - 45 degrees to 60 degrees
- Semi-automatic cycle
- Movable control console
- Rapid head down approach
- Carbide faced saw guide inserts
- Material height sensor
- Manually adjusted short stroke hydraulic vise
- Driven band cleaning brushes
- Infinite band speed controlled variable frequency drive
- Heavy duty counter balance springs
- Cast steel band wheels
- Fine adjustment head feed control
- Manual band tension
- Recirculating coolant system
- Mist band lubricator system
- Easy read angle position scale
- 3 ft manual set work stop
- Saw blade guards
- Band door interlocks
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick
- Recommended band speed chart
- One (1) complimentary DoALL Bi Metal saw blade
- Complimentary DoALL Cutting Fluids package
- 3 ft. (1000mm) Input conveyor for angle cutting with drip pan/gutter - 15.4" (390mm) roller width - 134 lbs./ft. (200kg/m) capacity - has adjustable leg
- 3 ft. (1000mm) Output conveyor for angle cutting with drip pan/gutter - 15.4" (390mm) roller width - 134 lbs./ft. (200kg/m) capacity - has adjustable leg
- 6 ft. (2000mm) Input or output conveyor - 15.4" (390mm) roller width - 134 lbs./ft. (200kg/m) capacity - has adjustable leg
- Single fixed vertical guide roller - 7.8" (200mm) height - Mounts to RD conveyor
- Single adjustable vertical guide roller - 7.8" (200mm) height - Requires RB-200 for operation
- Hydraulic vertical clamp for nesting
- Conveyor support
- 5 ft. Digital work stop (Mounts on Conveyor)
- 10 ft. Digital work stop (Mounts on Conveyor)
- Wear parts service kit - contains wear plates, guides, band brushes
- Magnetic wand chip remover
- Additional USB stick of manuals
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) is an independent third-part laboratory recognized by the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to test and certify products to applicable product safety standards
- CSA Certification
- Four (4) hours of installation and operator training
- DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.