DoAll Production Band Saw DC-330NC
The DC-330NC Continental Series™ of high production, horizontal band saws by DoALL are designed for cutting a wide range of metals on a production basis. They offer automatic operation, numerical control and feature solid heavy-duty construction. This provides more rigidity and reduces vibration for higher cutting rates, exceptional accuracy, superior surface finish and increased blade life.
Cut down on your production times with our DC-330NC Production Bandsaws. When you need high-production saws for various industrial applications, these machines will get the job done right. Production bandsaws from DoALL Sawing Products are perfect for manufacturing shops that need to cut a wide range of metals safely and efficiently.
Choose machines that will work as hard as you do. This series includes fully-automated operating systems with numerical controls for increased safety and ease of use. The heavy-duty construction offers improved rigidity and reduced vibrations for higher cutting rates, exceptional precision, smoother surface finishes and prolonged blade life.
The DC-330NC includes a vice cylinder with variable pressure controls to maintain the optimum speed and tension for joining saws. The hydraulic retractable shuttle vice is easy to operate and drastically improves cutting accuracy.
- Fully-automatic systems: The fully-automated operations include touchscreen controls with exceptional response times and high-quality visuals.
- Indexing vice controls: Easily divide metal with the straightforward indexing vice controls. These controls provide precision cuts and decreased production times.
- 5 HP band drive motor: The powerful motor offers faster cutting rates, making it ideal for high-production manufacturers.
Touch Screen Control
Easy operator input including - 20 job storage function. Control is multi-lingual for today's workforce. The control panel will display error message when an incorrect entry is made. Easy switching between imperial or metric units.
High Efficiency Transmission
High efficiency worm gear box built to decrease wear and transmit full torque to the saw blade. Double wide “V” belt to avoid slipping, transmitting full motor power to the transmission.
Hydraulic Chip Conveyor
Adjustable speed auger style conveyor allows for coolant drain from chips before extraction.
Coolant Thru Carbide Faced Saw Guide Inserts
Supplies coolant to the blade evenly before and after the cut creating straighter cuts and allowing longer blade life due to coolant being supplied at the tooth tip.
Efficiently Designed Hydraulic System
Engineered low pressure system allows for a smoother and quieter operation which aids in longer component life and easy accessibility for maintenance.
35 Degree lay back head design minimizes band twist, reducing band fatigue and also allows a smaller foot print. Flange cast steel wheels insure band tracking to prevent tooth set lost.
Multi-step Full Stroke Vises with Split Front Vise and Variable Vise Pressure
Shorter hydraulic cylinders reduce the overall footprint combining the advantage of rack and full stroke. Split front vice clamps on both sides of the blade reducing vibration and remnant length. Variable Vise Pressure will prevent distortion in thin wall tubing and extrusions.
Hydraulic Blade Tension
Automatically eliminating possible error of over/under tightening the band for maximum cutting rates and band life.
Supports the back of the saw band reducing vibration while cutting and increasing blade life.
Retractable Shuttle Type Index Vise
Both jaws retract when vise is opened to accommodate the movement of crooked stock increasing accuracy and repeatability.
Magnetic Scale for Indexer
The scale which creates indexing accuracy is protected from dirt and oil build up insuring its long life.
Plug-n-play vertical hold-down clamp assemblies allows operator to perform multiple piece cutting to increasing productivity.
|Saw Blade||Width x Length - 1.25" x 167"|
|Band Drive:||Motor HP - 5 HP|
|Band Speed - 52-430 fpm|
|Band Tension – Hydraulic|
|Hydraulic System:||Motor HP - 1 HP|
|Reservoir Size - 16 Gallon|
|Coolant System:||Flood coolant|
|Motor HP - 1/6 HP|
|Reservoir Size - 24 Gallon|
|Indexer:||Length per Stroke - 19.68"|
|Maximum Index Strokes Length - 177"|
|Remnant Length - 6.5" (non-bundle)|
|Floor Space Dimensions:||W x L X H - 89" x 87" x 56"|
|Material Pass Height - 27.5"|
|Machine Weight - 4410 lbs.|
|Electrical||Voltage Requirement - 230V-60Hz-3ph, Wye configuration|
|Total Amp Draw (FLA) - 22 Amps|
- Programmable Logic Controller for all machine functions
- Feed rate and feed force saw head control
- Infinite band speed controlled variable frequency drive
- Hydraulic retractable shuttle vice material indexer on chrome rails
- Rapid and creep speed index vice control
- Multi-step full stroke cylinder with a split front vice clamping fore and aft of the cut
- Variable vice pressure control
- Vertical hydraulic cylinders with hold down fixtures
- Spring loaded, zero clearance, coolant through, carbide faced saw guide inserts with lead in rollers
- Adjustable power driven band cleaning brushes with coolant flush line attached
- Halogen work light
- Flushing hose for machine wash down and auxiliary coolant nozzles
- Hydraulic band tension
- Hydraulic adjustable speed auger design chip conveyor
- Saw band break/stall motion detector shut off switch
- Band door interlocks
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick
- One 6.5 ft. (2M) idler input conveyor
- Maintenance tool kit
- Complimentary DoALL Cutting Fluids package
- One (1) complimentary DoALL Bi Metal saw blade
- 10 ft Medium-duty idler conveyor 16" between frames. Roller capacity 850 Ibs.
- 5 ft Medium-duty idler conveyor 16" between frames. Roller capacity 850 Ibs.
- Out of square detection
- Additional USB stick of manuals
- Laser line
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) is an independent third-part laboratory recognized by the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to test and certify products to applicable product safety standards.
- DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty Annual Investment
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.