DoALL Production Band Saw DC-560NC
The DC-560NC Continental Series™ by DoALL is designed for cutting a wide range of metals on a production basis. It is fully automated and controlled by a programmable logic controller (PLC) with up to 20 pre-defined parameters – including batching -- to increase productivity and reduce the cost-per-production unit.
All operations are hydraulically driven to improve accuracy and service life of the band saw. The DoALL Continental Series™ has been manufactured and sold for many years, making it a dependable and reliable machine for the most demanding environments.
Touch Screen Control
Easy operator input. 20 Job storage with batching capabilities. Control is multi-lingual for today's workforce. Will display error message when incorrect entry is made. Easy switching between imperial or metric units.
High-efficiency worm gear box built to decrease wear and transmit full torque to the saw blade. Double wide “V” belt to avoid slipping, transmitting full motor power to the transmission.
Hydraulic Chip Conveyor
Adjustable speed auger style conveyor allows for coolant drain from chips before extraction.
Coolant Thru Carbide Faced Saw Guide Inserts
Supplies coolant to the blade evenly before and after the cut creating straighter cuts and allowing longer blade life due to coolant being supplied at the tooth tip.
Efficiently Designed Hydraulic System
Engineered low-pressure system allows for a smoother and quieter operation which aids in longer component life and easy accessibility for maintenance.
30 Degree lay back head design minimizes band twist which causes band fatigue and also allows a smaller foot print. Flange cast steel wheels insure band tracking to prevent tooth set lost.
Underslung Indexer System
Reduces friction when indexing heavier or rough surface material by the use of rollers allowing for smoother material movements.
Multi-step Full Stroke Vises with Split Front Vise and Variable Vise Pressure
Shorter hydraulic cylinders reduce the overall footprint combining the advantage of rack and full stroke. Split front vice clamps on both sides of the blade reducing vibration and remnant length. Variable Vise Pressure will prevent distortion in thin wall tubing and extrusions.
Hydraulic Blade Tension
Eliminates possible error of over/under-tightening the band for maximum cutting rates and band life.
Supports the back of the saw band allowing the creation of band preload which aids in reducing vibration while cutting and increasing blade life.
Retractable Shuttle Type Index Vise
Both jaws retract when vise is opened to accommodate the movement of crooked stock increasing accuracy and repeatability.
Magnetic Scale for Indexer
The scale which creates indexing accuracy is protected from dirt and oil build up insuring its long life.
Plug-n-play vertical hold-down clamp assemblies allow the operator to perform multiple-piece cutting to increase productivity.
One-year parts and service subject to the terms and conditions. 10-year manufacturer’s warranty available (Cut Above Lifetime Warranty).
Product Overview Video:Specifications:
|Saw Blade:||Width x Length - 2" x 260"|
|Motor HP - 10 Hp|
|Band Speed - 52-430 fpm|
|Band Tension - Hydraulic|
|Motor Hp - 3 Hp|
|Reservoir Size - 34 Gallon|
|Motor HP - 1/4 HP|
|Reservoir Size - 37 Gallons|
|Length per Stroke - 15.75"|
|Maximum Index Strokes Length - 141.75"|
|Remnant Length - 7.875" (non-bundle)|
Floor Space Dimensions:
|W x L X H - 127" x 84" x 85"|
|Material Pass Height - 33.5"|
|Machine Weight - 9923 lbs.|
|Voltage Requirement - 230V-60Hz-3ph, Wye configuration|
|Total Amp Draw (FLA) - 46 Amps|
- Programmable Logic Controller for all machine functions
- Feed rate/feed force saw head control
- Infinite band speed controlled variable frequency drive
- Hydraulic retractable shuttle vice material indexer on chrome rails
- Rapid and creep speed index vice control
- Multi step full stroke cylinder with a split front vice clamping fore and aft of the sawblade
- Variable vice pressure control
- Vertical hydraulic cylinders with hold down fixtures
- Hydraulic set, zero clearance, coolant through, carbide faced saw guide inserts with lead in rollers
- Adjustable power driven band cleaning brushes with coolant flush line attached
- Halogen work light
- Blade shock proof device
- Flushing hose for machine wash down and auxiliary coolant nozzles
- Hydraulic band tension
- Hydraulic adjustable speed auger design chip conveyor
- Saw band break/stall motion detector shut off switch
- Band door interlocks
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick
- One 6.5 ft. (2M) idler input conveyor
- Maintenance tool kit
- Complimentary DoALL Cutting Fluids package
- One (1) complimentary DoALL Bi Metal saw blade
- 10 ft Medium-duty idler conveyor 24" between frames. Roller capacity 850 Ibs
- 5 ft Medium-duty idler conveyor 24" between frames. Roller capacity 850 Ibs
- Out of square detection
- Additional USB stick of manuals
- Laser line
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) is an independent third-part laboratory recognized by the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to test and certify products to applicable product safety standards
- DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty Investment
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.