DoALL Semi-Automatic Band Saw DC-800SA
The DC-800SA Semi-Automatic Continental Series™ high production, horizontal band saw by DoALL is designed for cutting a wide range of metals on a production basis.
If you have operations that do not require indexing, high production or automatic cutting cycles, an affordable DoALL semi-automatic saws is the perfect choice for reliable and long-lasting performance.
Once the desired feed rate, blade speed and initial vise opening is set on the Mitsubishi PLC -- a cut is complete, the band shuts off and the head returns to the upright open position and locks. Then the operator must manually reposition the material for another cut.
Push Button Control Panel
Ergonomically placed, user friendly push button control panel
High-efficiency planetary gear box built to decrease wear and transmit full torque to the saw blade.
Hydraulic Chip Conveyor
Adjustable speed auger style conveyor allows for coolant drain from chips before extraction.
Coolant Thru Carbide Faced Saw Guide Inserts
Supplies coolant to the blade evenly before and after the cut creating straighter cuts and allowing longer blade life due to coolant being supplied at the tooth tip.
Efficiently Designed Hydraulic System
Engineered low pressure system allows for a smoother and quieter operation which aids in longer component life and easy accessibility for maintenance.
28 Degree lay back head design minimizes band twist which causes band fatigue and also allows a smaller foot print. Flange cast steel wheels insure band tracking to prevent tooth set lost.
Hydraulic shuttle roller table assist's operator in positioning material which decreases setup time.
Movable Saw Guide Arm
Electrical driven movable guide arm with hydraulic lock system aids the operator in placement of the arm close to the cut to minimize blade deflection.
Hydraulic Blade Tension
Hydraulically driven lever type design eliminates possible error of over/under tightening the band for maximum cutting rates and band life.
Supports the back of the saw band allowing the creation of band preload which aids in reducing vibration while cutting and increasing blade life.
One year parts and service subject to the terms and conditions. 10 year manufacturer’s warranty available (DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty).
|Saw Blade:||Width x Length – 2.625" x 347"|
|Motor HP - 15 HP|
|Band Speed - 52-275 fpm|
|Band Tension – Hydraulic|
|Motor HP - 3 HP|
|Reservoir Size - 22.5 Gallon|
|Motor Hp - 1/4 Hp|
|Reservoir Size - 58 Gallon|
|Length per Stroke - N/A|
|Maximum Index Strokes Length - N/A|
|Remnant Length - N/A|
Floor Space Dimensions:
|W x L X H - 172" x 85" x 105"|
|Material Pass Height - 28.5"|
|Machine Weight - 24,251 lbs.|
|Voltage Requirement - 230V-60Hz-3ph, Wye configuration|
|Total Amp Draw (FLA) - 61 Amps|
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) for all machine functions
- Feed rate/feed force saw head control
- Infinite band speed controlled variable frequency drive
- Hydraulic retractable shuttle roller table for material
- positioning with rapid and creep speed control
- Full stroke vices with outboard front vise
- Variable vice pressure control
- Hydraulic set, zero clearance, coolant through, carbide faced saw guide inserts with lead in rollers
- Adjustable power driven band cleaning brushes with coolant flush line attached
- Halogen work light
- Electric motor driven movable saw guide arm
- Blade shock proof device
- Flushing hose for machine wash down and auxiliary coolant nozzles
- Hydraulic band tension
- Hydraulic adjustable speed auger design chip conveyor
- One shot column lubricator
- Saw band break/stall motion detector shut off switch
- Band door interlocks
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick
- One 6.5 ft. (2M) idler input conveyor
- Maintenance tool kit
- Complimentary DoALL Cutting Fluids package
- One (1) complimentary DoALL Bi Metal saw blade
- 10 ft. idler conveyor
- 5 ft. idler conveyor with filler plates
- Out of square detection
- Additional USB stick of manuals
- Laser line
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) is an independent third-part laboratory recognized by the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to test and certify products to applicable product safety standards.
- DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty Investment
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.