DoALL Vertical Contour Band Saw 2013-V5
The 2013-V5 DoALL high-speed, vertical contour band saw features 5 Hp variable frequency drive motor which allows the machine to change its band speed on-demand.
It is perfect for medium-level production that requires the flexibility to cut nonferrous metals such as aluminum/copper in addition to wood/plastics, without needing several machines for each application; making the 2013-V5 upright metal cutting saw is among the most versatile w 20" x h 13" (508mm x 330mm) sawing machines on the market today.
- Column Mounted Controls-Column mounted controls give the operator easy access to band start and blade speed insuring their hands are away from the blade at band start.
- Variable Frequency Band Drive-Band drive is comprised of a electric variable frequency drive controlled motor transferring power thru a high speed spindle assembly directly to the lower wheel providing maximum torque to the tooth tips of the sawblade reducing band stall and tooth strippage.
- Post Elevating Handwheel-Easy to operate post elevating handwheel allows the operator to keep the upper saw guide block as close to the top of the material being cut without getting their hands close to the blade during adjustment. Proper positioning minimizes the possibility of band deflection increasing band life and safety.
- Bandwheels-Cast aluminum, crowned bandwheels, are supplied with rubber tires to minimize wheel wear and insure proper band tracking. The tires allow for minimum damage to the set of your saw band.
- Manual Band Tension-Proper blade tension is manually set to a factory installed indicator which covers all widths of saw bands. This indicator will prevent the possibility of over/under tightening of the sawband for maximum cutting rates and extended band life.
- High Band Speeds-The machines 5hp band motor and high speed spindle allow for maximum cutting rates at higher speeds while sawing non ferrous materials such as aluminum, plastics, wood, and rubber.
- Wheel Brush-A strategically mounted replaceable nylon wheel brush cleans the surface of the lower wheel minimizing damage to the lower wheel tire by reducing any chip buildup which may cause improper blade tracking.
- Saw Guide-Machine is equipped with one set of DoALL invented chevron type saw guide blocks and inserts which will handle 1/8-1/2” sawbands. These will allow proper support to the side and back of the band minimizing deflection due to overfeed conditions.
- Safety Systems-A unique transmission lock out system prevents shifting between high and low speed while the band is running. Preventing gear stripping and shiftfork damage. Band door interlocks prevents the starting of the saw band while the doors are open. They will also stop the band drive if the doors open during operation which protects the operator from being exposed to a moving band.
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty available (Cut Above Lifetime Warranty).
|Band Width Capacities: 1/8" to 1"|
|Blade Length: 154"|
|Motor HP -5 Hp|
|Band Speed High range 550-5500 fpm|
|Mist Lubricator- Optional|
Floor Space Dimensions:
|W x L X H - 56" x 44" x 80"|
|Material Pass Height - 39"|
|Machine Weight - 1,250 lbs.|
|Voltage Requirement-208V, 230V or 460V-60Hz-3ph|
|Wye configuration (Must Specify at Order Placement)|
|Total Amp Draw:||(FLA) 14.3(208) 13.7(230) 9.8(460)Amps|
- Table tilt to 45 degrees negative - 10 degrees positive.
- 20" Aluminum bandwheels with crowned rubber tires.
- Upper wheel adjustment 3"
- Operator controls mounted on column.
- One set of high speed, insert type guide blocks for bands 1/8" to 1/2"
- One set of steel guide inserts for bands 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
- Band wheel brush
- Variable frequency band drive.
- Work light
- Manual band tension with indicator.
- Post elevating hand wheel.
- Chip box
- Chip blower (plant air required)
- Saw blade guards.
- Band door interlocks.
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick.
- Recommended job selector
- One (1) complimentary DoALL Bi Metal saw blade.
- Insert setting gages with wrench and trunnion wrench
- 12" Travel glide table with (2) point safety buttons on the handles for blade start
- 18" Travel glide table with (2) point safety buttons on the handles for blade start
- Work holding vise to fit table "T" slots (Must use option A , B, or D)
- Extended traverse work table: 1100 lb. capacity, four (4) 2" T-Slots, 34 x 42" table area, reduces work height by approximately 4"
- DBW-15 welder with grinder, column mounted, for 240 volts and below
- DBW-15 welder with grinder, column mounted, for 460 volt
- Extended work height 6 inch increments - Call for quote
- Work holding jaw with handles
- Band mist lubricator-80 psi plant air required
- Standard rip fence that attaches to 26 x 26" table
- No. 2 standard cut-off and mitering attachment for 26 x 26" table
- Disk cutting attachment - Capacity 2-1/2 - 30" diameter
- Magnetic wand chip remover
- High-speed guide blocks for bands 1/8" to 1/2" (1.5 - 13 mm), speeds to 6,000 fpm (1,830 m/min) less inserts (per pair)
- Heavy-duty (high-speed) saw guide blocks for bands 1/8" to 1/2" (1.5 - 13 mm), speeds to 6,000 fpm (1,830 m/min) less inserts (per pair)
- Heavy-duty (high-speed) saw guide blocks for bands 5/8" to 3/4" (16 - 19mm), speeds to 6,000 fpm (1,830 m/min) less inserts (per pair)
- Heavy-duty (high-speed) saw guide blocks for 1" (27 mm) band, speeds 6,000 fpm (1,830 m/min) less inserts (per pair)
- Heavy-duty (high-speed) saw guide blocks with carbide-faced backup for bands 1/8" to 1/2" (1.5 - 13 mm), speeds to 6,000 fpm (1,830 m/min) less inserts (per pair)
- Heavy-duty (high-speed) saw guide blocks with carbide-faced backup bearings for 5/8" and 3/4" (16 and 19 mm) bands, speeds to 6,000 fpm (1,830 m/min) less inserts (per pair)
- Heavy-duty (high-speed) saw guide blocks with carbide-faced backup bearings for 1" (27 mm) bands only, speeds to 6,000 fpm (1,830 m/min) less inserts (per pair)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.