DoALL Vertical Contour Band Saw 3612-VH
Heavy-duty, rugged and dependable – DoALL vertical contour saws are among the most versatile sawing machines on the market today and the 3612-VH vertical metal cutting band saw leads the pack in versatility. The 3612-VH saws are widely used in machine shops, mold shops, maintenance departments, schools and in other areas where cutting a wide variety of materials is required.
The DoALL 3612-VH has a dynamic range of features -- band speeds that permit contouring, cut-off, and machining of almost any material.
- Column Mounted Controls-Column mounted controls give the operator easy access to band start and blade speed insuring their hands are away from the blade at band start.
- Variable Frequency Band Drive-Band drive is comprised of a electric variable frequency drive controlled motor transferring power thru our time honored, gear driven, 2 speed transmission giving maximum torque to the tooth tips of the sawblade reducing band stall and tooth strippage.
- Post Elevating Handwheel-Easy to operate post elevating handwheel allows the operator to keep the upper saw guide block as close to the top of the material being cut without getting their hands close to the blade during adjustment. Proper positioning minimizes the possibility of band deflection increasing band life and safety.
- Bandwheels-Cast aluminum, crowned bandwheels, are supplied with rubber tires to minimize wheel wear and insure proper band tracking. The tires allow for minimum damage to the set of your saw band.
- Manual Band Tension-Proper blade tension is manually set to a factory installed indicator which covers all widths of saw bands. This indicator will prevent the possibility of over/under tightening of the sawband for maximum cutting rates and extended band life.
- Cast Steel Table-Hydraulically driven cast steel table with 12" of travel has two "T" slots for ease of clamping of fixturing or parts eliminates the possibility of movement during the cut.
- Wheel Brush-A strategically mounted replaceable nylon wheel brush cleans the surface of the lower wheel minimizing damage to the lower wheel tire by reducing any chip buildup which may cause improper blade tracking.
- Saw Guide-Machine is equipped with one set of DoALL invented chevron type saw guide blocks and inserts which will handle 1/8-1/2” sawbands. These will allow proper support to the side and back of the band minimizing deflection due to overfeed conditions.
- Safety Systems-A unique transmission lock out system prevents shifting between high and low speed while the band is running. Preventing gear stripping and shiftfork damage. Band door interlocks prevents the starting of the saw band while the doors are open. They will also stop the band drive if the doors open during operation which protects the operator from being exposed to a moving band.
- Feed Control-Hydraulic table feed control combines feed rate with feed force allowing the operator to not only adjust table speed but also adjust the force being applied to the blade maximizing band life.
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty available (DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty Annual Investmet).
|Band Width Capacities: 1/8" to 1"|
|Blade Length: 154"|
|Motor HP-3 Hp|
|Band Speed- Low range 30-320 fpm|
|Band Speed- High range 550-5500 fpm|
|Hyraulic Motor:||1.5 Hp|
|Hyraulic Tank:||3 gal|
Floor Space Dimensions:
|W x L X H - 56" x 44" x 80"|
|Material Pass Height - 39"|
|Machine Weight- 1,900 lbs.|
|Voltage Requirement- 208V, 230V or 460V-60Hz-3ph|
|Wye configuration (Must Specify at Order Placement)|
|Total Amp Draw:||(FLA) 14.3(208) 13.7(230) 9.8(460)Amps|
- Table tilt to 45 degrees negative - 10 degrees positive.
- 20" Aluminum bandwheels with crowned rubber tires.
- Upper wheel adjustment 3"
- Operator controls mounted on column.
- One set of steel guide inserts for bands 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" bands 1/8" to 1"
- One set of metal saw guide inserts for bands 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", and 1"
- Band wheel brush
- Variable frequency band drive.
- Work light
- Hydraulic reservoir
- Manual band tension with indicator.
- Post elevating hand wheel.
- Chip box
- Chip blower (plant air required)
- Saw blade guards.
- Band door interlocks.
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick.
- Recommended job selector
- One (1) complimentary DoALL Bi Metal saw blade.
- Insert setting gages with wrench and trunnion wrench
- Extended 18" hydraulic table stroke assembly.
- Extended traverse work table: 1100 lb. capacity, four (4) 2" T-Slots, 34 x 42" table area, reduces work height by approximately 4"
- Secondary table 17" x 19"
- Work holding vise to fit table "T" slots (Must use option A or B )
- DBW-15 welder with grinder, column mounted, for 240 volts and below
- DBW-15 welder with grinder, column mounted, for 460 volt
- Extended work height 6 inch increments - Call for quote
- Work holding jaw with handles
- Band mist lubricator-80 psi plant air required
- Disk cutting attachment - Capacity 2-1/2 - 30" diameter
- Magnetic wand chip remover
- Flood coolant
- Extra set of heavy duty saw guide blocks with carbide backup for 1/4" to 1" bands
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.