DoALL Vertical Contour Band Saw 3613-V5
Take all of the features and benefits of the 36XX Series of DoALL band saws and turn it up a notch with a higher-speed cutting rate for volume production applications.
The DoALL 3613-V5 high speed, vertical contour band saw features a variable frequency 5 hp (3.75 kW) AC inverter drive controls that start the motion of the band wheels slowly to reduce mechanical shock and increase drive train life. As an additional safety feature for the operator, a dynamic braking function rapidly stops blade motion when power is shut-off – reducing kickback from materials and injury from the band saw blade.
The 3613-V5 medium production, upright metal cutting band saw is widely used in locations that cut a large variety of materials in one production day. The 3613-V5 can also be used for plastics, wood and other materials – making it a flexible “work horse” for facilities that demand only the best finished products.
- Column Mounted Controls-Column mounted controls give the operator easy access to band start and blade speed insuring their hands are away from the blade at band start.
- Variable Frequency Band Drive-Band drive is comprised of an electric variable frequency drive controlled motor transferring power thru our time honored, gear driven, 2 speed transmission giving maximum torque to the tooth tips of the sawblade reducing band stall and tooth strippage.
- Post Elevating Handwheel-Easy to operate post elevating handwheel allows the operator to keep the upper saw guide block as close to the top of the material being cut without getting their hands close to the blade during adjustment. Proper positioning minimizes the possibility of band deflection increasing band life and safety.
- Bandwheels-Cast aluminum, crowned bandwheels, are supplied with rubber tires to minimize wheel wear and insure proper band tracking. The tires allow for minimum damage to the set of your saw band.
- Manual Band Tension-Proper blade tension is manually set to a factory installed indicator which covers all widths of saw bands. This indicator will prevent the possibility of over/under tightening of the sawband for maximum cutting rates and extended band life.
- High Band Speeds-The machine's 5hp band motor and high-speed spindle allow for maximum cutting rates at higher speeds while sawing non-ferrous materials such as aluminum, plastics, wood, and rubber.
- Wheel Brush-the surface of the lower wheel minimizing damage to the lower wheel tire by reducing any chip buildup which may cause improper blade tracking.
- Saw Guide-Machine is equipped with one set of DoALL invented chevron type saw guide blocks and inserts which will handle 1/8-1/2” sawbands. These will allow proper support to the side and back of the band minimizing deflection due to overfeed conditions.
- Safety Systems-Band door interlocks prevent the starting of the saw band while the doors are open. They will also stop the band drive if the doors open during operation which protects the operator from being exposed to a moving band.
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty available (DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty Annual Investment).
- Unitized Frame: Arc-welded steel
- Throat, Band to Column: 36" (915mm)
- Maximum Work Height: 13" (330mm)
- Band Width Capacity: 1/16" to 1" (1.5mm to 27mm)
- Saw Band Length: 199" (5,055mm)
- File Band Length: 198" (4,950mm)
- Wheels: Aluminum with crowned rubber tires
- Band Drive Motor: 5 hp (3.75kW)
- Variable Band Speed: 550 to 5,500 fpm (170 to 1,625 m/min)
- Table Height, Table to Floor: 40" (1,000mm)
- Table: 26" x 26" (660mm x 660mm), tilt 45° right and 10° left
- Upper Wheel Adjustment: 2" (75mm)
- Height, Maximum: 82" (2,050mm)
- Floor Area: 39" x 80.5" (990mm x 2,045mm)
- Machine Color: DoALL blue (RAL Color #: 5012)
|Machine Capacity||36" x 13"|
|Cutting Capacity at 90° Rectangle||13"|
|Cutting Capacity at 90° Round||36"|
|Band width capacity||1/8" - 1"|
|Saw band length||199"|
|Variable band speed||550-5,500 fpm|
|Table Tilt||45° right and 10° left|
|Material Pass Line Height||39"|
|AC drive motor||5 hp|
|Table Size||26" x 26"|
|Table capacity||500 lbs|
|Wheels||20" Aluminum with crowned rubber tires|
|Upper wheel adjustment||3"|
|Floor Space Required||74" x 45" x 81-1/2"|
- Table tilt to 45 degrees negative - 10 degrees positive.
- 20" Aluminum bandwheels with crowned rubber tires.
- Upper wheel adjustment 3"
- Operator controls mounted on column.
- One set of high speed, insert type guide blocks for bands 1/8" to 1/2"
- Band wheel brush
- Variable frequency band drive.
- Work light
- Manual band tension with indicator.
- Post elevating hand wheel.
- Chip box
- Chip blower (plant air required)
- Saw blade guards.
- Band door interlocks.
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick.
- Recommended job selector
- One (1) complimentary DoALL Bi Metal saw blade.
- Insert setting gages with wrench and trunnion wrench
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.