The EZ Spot UR Clamping Fork Tool is a fork tool with one clamping arm and one fixed, non-movable arm. The Clamping Fork Tool securely grabs square containers so they can be rotated and emptied. It can accommodate containers between 26 inches and 52 inches wide. It can be used on the EZ Spot UR rotating or non-rotating bases and attaches to skid steers, wheel loaders, excavators, backhoes, telehandlers, and more. The Clamping Fork Tool will safely dispose of waste and only needs one person to operate.
The Clamping Pallet Fork Attachment operates as an independent attachment head. For its proper use, it needs to be secured to an EZ SPOT UR Attachment Base!
Get an extra 5% discount when you purchase it with an EZ SPOT UR Attachment Base at Landmark Tools!
- Attaches to a skid steer or any other machine that is equipped with the Universal Quick 'Tach mounting system.
- Attachment weighs 1166 pounds with the EZ Spot UR Double Cylinder Rotating Base and 48 inch forks.
- Rotates 127° to the operators left when attached to an EZ Spot UR Double Cylinder Rotating Base.
- Can also be attached to an EZ Spot UR Fixed Non-Rotating Base.
- Rated Lift Capacity
- Without Forks: 1,500 lbs.
- With Forks: 3,130 lbs.
- Max Opening and Close:
- Opens up to 52 inches
- Closes down to 26 inches
- 42", 48", or 60" forks available
- Hydraulic arm has a 2" x 6" cylinder, which has a breakout force of 9,425 lb.
- Composed of Grade 50 material or higher and core welded to withstand years of wear and tear.
- Comes complete with hoses, flush faced couplers, spring hose mount, and wiring harness.
- Clamping Fork Tool can be adapted to fit excavators, wheel loaders, telehandlers and backhoes*.
*Requires specialty bolt-on mount.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.