The EZ Spot UR Standard Pole Setter eliminates the need for cranes, slings, or extra man hours. The rubber lining prevents damage, and the second sequencing claw allows for precision setting of light standards and pole buildings.
The EZ Spot UR Standard Pole Setter is designed to handle poles up to 32 feet long and up to 1,200 pounds. With this attachment the operator can easily set or take down light poles, solar panels, fencing or pole barns with speed and precision.
Our Standard Pole Setter is currently being used in the following industries:
• Solar Panel Installation
• Residential Wind Tower Installation
• Pole Barns or Pole Buildings
• Foundation Industry
• Electrical and Plumbing
• Mining Industry
• Oil Fields
• Pilings and Shoring
• Parks and Recreations
Important Note: The Double Pole Claw Attachment is the stand-alone Attachment Head. In order to utilize this attachment, it MUST be mounted to an EZ SPOT UR Attachment Base!
Enjoy an extra 5% Discount when purchased with an EZ SPOT UR Attachment Base! Contact us at email@example.com for details.
- Attaches to a skid steer or any other machine that is equipped with the Universal Quick 'Tach mounting system.
- Rated for a 32 foot, 1100 pound pole.
- Rotates 127° to the operators left when attached to an EZ Spot UR Double Cylinder Rotating Base.
- Can also be attached to an EZ Spot UR Fixed Non-Rotating Base.
- Jaws will open to 14 inches and close down to 3 inches. Inserts can be purchased which allow the attachment to close down to 0.
- The jaws are rubber lined to prevent damage to the pole.
- Tool head weighs 218 pounds.
- Total weight with the Double Cylinder Rotating Base is 730 pounds.
- Total weight with the Fixed Non-Rotating Base is 400 pounds.
- Composed of Grade 80 material or higher and core welded to withstand years of wear and tear.
- Two 2" x 6" clamp cylinders confidently open and close the jaws of the attachment while ensuring a solid grip throughout.
- Each clamp cylinder has a breakout force of 9,425 lbs.
- The two jaws operate independently and close in sequence for safety and security.
- Comes standard with rubber lining on the jaws to protect the pole and allow use on any type of pole.
- Comes complete with hoses, flush faced couplers, spring hose mount and wiring harness.
- Can be adapted to fit excavators, wheel loaders, telehandlers and backhoes*.
*Requires specialty bolt-on mount.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.