Turn your skid steer, track loader, wheel loader, excavator, or any other machine into a hard working forklift with the EZ Spot UR Fork Tool. The Fork Tool attaches to any machine turning your machine into a versatile multi-tool. The Fork Tool is able to handle loads up to 6,000 lbs and can be used with the EZ Spot UR rotating or non-rotating base.
The EZ Spot UR Fork Tool makes it EZ to move and stack pallets or load and unload EZ Spot UR Stackable Bins. The EZ Spot UR Fork Tool will save you time and money and allow you to get more use out of your machine.
The Pallet Forks Attachment functions as a distinct attachment head. For optimal use, it needs to be attached to an EZ SPOT UR Attachment Base!
Get an extra 5% discount when you purchase it with an EZ SPOT UR Attachment Base at Landmark Tools!
- Attaches to a skid steer or any other machine that is equipped with the Universal Quick 'Tach mounting system.
- Attachment weighs 920 pounds with the EZ Spot UR Double Cylinder Rotating Base and 48 inch forks.
- Rotates 127° to the operators left when attached to an EZ Spot UR Double Cylinder Rotating Base.
- Can also be attached to an EZ Spot UR Fixed Non-Rotating Base.
- 6,000 lbs. rated lift capacity
- 42", 48", or 60" forks available
- Composed of Grade 50 material or higher and core welded to withstand years of wear and tear.
- Comes complete with hoses, flush faced couplers, spring hose mount, and wiring harness.
- Can be adapted to fit excavators, wheel loaders, telehandlers and backhoes*.
*Requires specialty bolt-on mount.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.