The EZ Spot UR Rock & Pole Claw is a versatile attachment. It is ideal for farm, ranching, and construction work. The following are common uses for the rock & pole claw:
- Moving rocks
- Handling non-decorative poles
- Constructing pole buildings
- Small tree removal
- Removing debris
Save time, money, and labor with the EZ Spot UR Rock & Pole Claw.
The Rock and Pole Claw Attachment serves as an independent attachment head. To ensure its proper use, it should be affixed to an EZ SPOT UR Attachment Base!
Get an extra 5% discount when you purchase it with an EZ SPOT UR Attachment Base at Landmark Tools!
- Attaches to a skid steer, track loader, or any other machine that is equipped with the Universal Quick 'Tach mounting system.
- Attachment weighs 538 lbs with the EZ Spot UR Double Cylinder Rotating Base.
- Rotates 127° to the operator's left with the EZ Spot UR Double Cylinder Rotating Base.
- Can also be attached to an EZ Spot UR Fixed Non-Rotating Base.
- Jaws will open to 12.43 inches and close completely down to 0 inches.
- Rated for 1000 lbs.
- Composed of Grade 50 steel or higher to withstand years of wear and tear.
- One 2" x 6" hydraulic clamp cylinder confidently opens and closes the jaws while ensuring a solid grip throughout. The cylinder has a breakout force of 9,425 lbs.
- Comes complete with hoses, flush faced couplers, spring hose mount, and wiring harness.
- Can be adapted to fit excavators, wheel loaders, telehandlers, and backhoes with a special bolt-on mount.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.