Get the best and Safest Coupler on the market today.
With our long standing tradition Geith Couplers are accepted worldwide as the benchmark for Safety, Adaptability and Durability and comply with all European and National safety regulations.
- Available from 1 – 85t
- EN 474-1 & ISO 13031 Compliant
- Front & Rear Safety Lock
- High Strength Steel
- Low Maintenance – No Greasing Points
- Front Safety Lock is forced on by a spring which retains the attachment in case of misconnection
- The Rear Safety Lock is the secondary safety feature backed up by two powerful springs which retains the attachment rear pin in case of cylinder failure
- Powerful Spring Activated Safety Locks work in all dirty environments unlike gravity systems
- Geith patented “Curl To Release” control system guarantees the attachment is only released in a safe position.
- Our simple design has No Greasing Requirements, less maintenance and replacement parts which guarantee you a hassle free coupler.
- Manufactured using Extra High Strength Steel to increase durability while optimizing weight to enhance excavator performance.
- Variable Pin Centre design allows you to easily pick up and swap the widest range of OEM attachments.
- Multi-Pin Pickup allows you to pick up buckets with different pin diameters up to 80mm.
- Ability to Reverse Buckets to allow the operator to excavate against walls and under pipes.
A Geith coupler can save you 25% of total machine operating time compared to direct mount.
Operator can change attachment from the comfort and security of their cab.
A more compact design means improved tip radius which increases breakout force.
* Weight is approximate and will vary depending on coupler configuration.
All couplers have a variable pin center pickup range ( x – y ) , coupler base width ( z ) is dependent on calipers being included. All dimensions per model are available upon request.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.