Hydraulic Klamp Hydraulic Thumb (HK)
The Geith HK Universal Hydraulic Thumbs provide an economical, easy to install solution for hydraulic thumb applications. Available for a range of fixed widths and lengths to fit mini and full size excavators and backhoe loaders from 9,000 to 65,000 pounds (4-30 tonnes).
- Quick and easy installation on dipper stick
- Welded on base plate with no need to remove main pin for installation
- Hydraulics enable controlled movement of thumb
- Thumb easily retracts to the stick or can be removed completely when not in use
- Serrated edge holds material secure to bucket for superior loading and safe material handling
- Over sized high profile pivot pin prevents twisting
- Heavy duty cylinder for the most demanding applications
- Reinforced pivot area provides extra strength
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.