G0875 7" x 24" Enclosed CNC Mill
The G0875 7" x 24" Enclosed CNC Mill is run by Siemens' Sinumerik CNC controller and features a popular BT30 spindle with a powered pull stud tool retention system, making tool changes lightning-fast!
The positive-drive spindle, driven by a 1-1/2 HP motor, puts all the power right where you want it–directly into your tool.
Servo motors drive the ball screws on all 3 axes, providing silky-smooth, accurate power.
A 4-gallon coolant tank and dual flexible coolant nozzles ensure maximum lubrication, cooling, and cleaning during the most demanding cutting operations.
And, your shop floor stays squeaky clean thanks to the enclosure, while incorporating viewing windows to allow you to keep an eye on the cutting operation.
The G0875 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0875 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your mill.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts for the mill may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Spindle motor: 1-1/2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 5.1A
- Power requirement: 220V, 3-phase, 60 Hz, min. 15A circuit
- X-, Y-, and Z- motors: 1 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 2.1A (each)
- X-, Y-, and Z- Rapid feed rates: 240 in./min. (each)
- Spindle taper: BT30
- Spindles speed: Variable, 90–3000 RPM
- Spindle centerline to column: 8-9/16"
- Longitudinal travel: 14"
- Cross travel: 6"
- Vertical travel: 9"
- Position resolution: +-0.001"
- Repeat position resolution: +-0.001"
- Table size: 7" x 24-3/8"
- Table T-slots: (3) 7/16"
- Table weight capacity: 220 lbs.
- CNC controller: Siemens Sinumerik
- Coolant tank capacity: 5 gallons
- Overall dimensions: 65"L x 42"W x 78"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1320 lbs.
- Siemens® Sinumerk CNC controller
- Servo motors with ball screws on all axes
- Powerful 1-1/2 HP main motor
- 90–3000 RPM spindle speeds
- Easy access to table
- Rapid table speeds of up to 240 in./min.
- Heavy-duty BT30 spindle
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.