G0884 13" CNC Lathe with Auto Tool Changer
Take your metal shop's turning capabilities to the next level with the G0884 13" CNC
Lathe with Auto Tool Changer.
The precision attained with the CNC makes perfect duplication for mass production a reality.
The G0884 is driven by a powerful 4 HP motor capable of spinning the A2-4 precision spindle at speeds from 30–4000 RPM.
Decrease cycle times thanks to the 6-position automatic tool changer and rapid speeds over 300in./min.
The tailstock features an MT3 taper and 4-1/2" of travel.
Dramatically increase tool life thanks to the built-in 14-gallon coolant tank and flex nozzle.
The fully-enclosed work center ensures a clean work environment while maximizing coolant flow.
Like all Grizzly CNC machines, the G0884 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the CNC may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Main motor: 4 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 6.4A
- Swing over bed: 13"
- Swing over tool rest: 6"
- Distance between centers: 27"
- Maximum tool bit size: 5/8"
- Spindle speed: Variable, 30–4000 RPM
- Spindle: A2-4
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT3
- Tailstock barrel travel: 4-1/2"
- X-axis travel: 6-1/4"
- Z-axis travel: 20"
- X-axis rapid speed: 235 in./min.
- Z-axis rapid speed: 315 in./min.
- Coolant capacity: 8 gallons
- Overall dimensions: 75" W x 47" D x 83" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 3100 lbs.
- Siemens® Sinumerk CNC controller
- Servo motors with ball screws on all axes
- Powerful 4 HP main motor
- 6-Position turret for automatic tool changing
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.