Controlling dust in a large shop can be a challenging task, but not for this machine.
The G0673 10 HP Industrial Dust Collector features 5360 CFM air suction capacity and a 17.9" static pressure rating for massive amounts of collection.
It can be operated as either a stationary or mobile unit. There are advantages and disadvantages to both set-ups. The advantage of the mobile system is eliminating the cost of many ducts and fittings. On the other hand, the stationary system is more versatile and convenient.
Four heavy-duty plastic collection bags (with a total of 48 cubic feet of storage capacity) will easily allow you to collect from the biggest chip and dust producing machines all day long without emptying.
The four upper 2.5 micron bag filters top off the machine and minimize the dust.
The 5-port inlet is included for quick and economical dust collection.
The G0673 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your dust collector.
Like all Grizzly dust collectors, the G0673 comes with a one year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the dust collector may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 30A/15A
- Air suction capacity: 5360 CFM
- Static pressure: 17.9"
- Intake port with manifold: 4" x 5 Holes
- Intake port without manifold: 10"
- Sound rating: 99–101 dB
- Impeller: 17" balanced steel, radial fin
- Upper bag size (x 4): 23-5/8" x 70"
- Lower bag size (x 4): 23-5/8" x 54"
- Collection bag capacity: 48 cubic feet
- Bag filtration: 2.5 micron
- Footprint: 80" x 80"
- Overall dimensions: 80" W x 80" D x 134" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 472 lbs.
- TEFC induction thermal overload protection motor
- Magnetic switch
- Four heavy-duty legs with 3" casters and brakes
- Welded, 1/4" balanced steel, radial impeller
- Heavy-duty plastic bottom bags
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $325. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570) 546-9663 before placing your order.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.