The Grizzly G0602 Benchtop Metal Lathe is the perfect size for garage or workshop at 10" x 22". It features a 25mm spindle bore, 1-3/4"- 8 TPI MT#4 headstock and an 1-1/4" MT#3 tailstock.
The 1 HP motor powers the spindle through six speeds from 150-2400 RPM.
This lathe comes equipped with a full featured carriage and apron assemblies that provide super accurate cuts and finishes. This Benchtop Metal Lathe will cut only right-hand threads.
The G0602 includes other exceptional equipment you’ll need to get up and running including: the hardened and precision-ground V-ways, 5" 3-Jaw chuck with two sets of jaws, 6-1/2" 4-jaw chuck with reversible jaws, 8" faceplate and 4-way tool post.
The G0602 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0602 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your lathe.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts for the lathe may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, 13.6A
- Swing over bed: 9-1/2"
- Swing over cross slide: 6-1/8"
- Swing over saddle: 6-1/8"
- Distance between centers: 22"
- Bed width: 6-1/8"
- Spindle bore: 25mm
- Spindle type: Threaded, 1-3/4" x 8 TPI
- Spindle taper: MT#4
- Tailstock taper: MT#3
- Tailstock quill travel: 2-1/2"
- Cross slide travel: 6-1/2"
- Compound travel: 3-1/2"
- Maximum tool bit size: 1/2"
- Spindle speeds: (6) 150–2400 RPM
- Leadscrew: 3/4" x 12 TPI
- Longitudinal feeds: (9) 0.0025, 0.0140 in./rev.
- Inch thread range: (31) 8–72 TPI
- Metric thread range: (26) 0.25–3.50mm
- Footprint: 12-1/2" x 47-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 46" W x 22" D x 16-5/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 432 lbs.
- Hardened and ground V-ways
- Thread dial
- Spindle reversing switch
- Inch/metric dials
- Emergency stop button
- Quick-locking tailstock
- Enclosed oil-bath gearbox
- Chip tray and backsplash guard
- 5" 3-Jaw scroll chuck with two sets of jaws
- 6-1/2" 4-Jaw independent chuck with reversible jaws
- 8" Faceplate
- 4-Way turret tool post
- MT#3 dead center
- MT#4 dead center
- Set of change gears
- Follow rest
- Steady rest
- Bottle for oil
- Tool box with service tools
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.