Taking mill drills to the next level with impressive features.
The G0755 10" x 32" 2 HP HD Mill/Drill is a free-standing mill/drill that strikes a great balance between being heavy-duty and high-precision.
The spindle is equipped with precision P5 spindle bearings and is driven by an oil-bath-lubricated and gear-driven headstock. The spindle is fully reversible and features both coarse and fine downfeed controls. The six spindle speeds range from 90–1970 RPM and are controlled by convenient gear-change levers.
The headstock tilts 90° left, 45° right, and moves in the Z-axis along precision dovetailed ways—with both manual and powered elevation control. The table also features both manual and powered X-axis control, but with a manually-controlled Y-axis.
Like all Grizzly mill drills, the G0755 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0755 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your mill drill.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the mill drill are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 8.6A
- Elevation motor: 1/8 HP, 0.75
- Swing: 20"
- Max. distance spindle-to-table: 18"
- Floor to table height: 34"
- Table size: 9-1/2" x 31-1/2"
- Longitudinal travel: 20"
- Cross travel: 7-7/8"
- Head travel: 13-3/4"
- Head tilt left and right: 90° L, 45° R
- Spindle travel: 5"
- Spindle speeds: 90, 210, 345, 670, 1180, 1970 RPM
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Face mill capacity: 3-1/8"
- End mill capacity: 1-1/4"
- Quill diameter: 3"
- Table T-slots: 3 total, 3-1/8" on center, 1/2" wide
- Overall dimensions: 49-1/2" W x 34-1/2" D x 76-1/2" H
- Base footprint: 21" W x 29" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 1102 lbs.
- Motorized headstock elevation on dovetailed column
- High-precision P5 (ABEC-5 equivalent) spindle bearings
- Spindle speeds change with convenient gear-head levers instead of V-belts
- Fine downfeed control and adjustable depth stop
- Longitudinal variable-speed power feed
- Dovetail ways
- Spindle adapter R-8 x MT#3
- Spindle adapter MT#3 x MT#2
- Drill chuck arbor and 1–13mm drill chuck
- T-slot bolts with nuts
- Drift key for tool removal
- Service wrenches
- Hex wrench set
- Bottle for oil
- Tool box
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.