An industrial-grade machine with amazing features at a low price point.
The G0797 10" x 50" Vertical Mill with power feed and DRO is a full-featured mill built for those that have the use of three-phase power.
The headstock itself can rotate 90° left/right or tilt 45° forward/back so it can be positioned for nearly any setup needed. The ram rotates 360° around the turret and travels 18-1/2" forward or backward.
The G0797 milling machines feature 3-axis table movement with built-in longitudinal power feed. With the 10" x 50" table, you can set up a rotary table or another fixture on one side without having to remove your vise on the other.
Select spindle speeds between the 60–500 RPM low range and the 500–4200 RPM high range. Dial in your speed with the variable-speed handwheel and view it on the high-low range speed indicators.
The bed of the lathe is constructed with Meehanite® castings that are hardened and precision-ground in the traditional three V-way prismatic design.
Like all Grizzly vertical milling machines, the G0797 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0797 manual was written by our U.S.-based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your mill.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S.-based. Parts for the mill may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Required power supply: 220V/440V, 3-phase, min. 15A circuit
- Motor: 3HP, 220V/440V* (prewired for 220V), three-phase, 6.4A/3.2A
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle speed: Variable, 60–4200 RPM
- Spindle travel: 5"
- Maximum distance spindle to table: 19-1/4"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 30"
- Table travel (across): 14"
- Table travel (vertical): 15"
- Table size: 10" x 50"
- T-slots: 3 @ 2-1/2" centers, 5/8" wide
- Head ram travel: 18-1/2" F/B
- Head tilt: 90° L/R, 45° F/B
- Turret/column swivel: 360°
- Drilling capacity for steel: 1-1/4"
- End milling capacity: 1"
- Face milling capacity: 3"
- Footprint: 48" x 33"
- Overall shipping dimensions: 100" W x 85" D x 88" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 3021 lbs.
- 2-Axis DRO
- Meehanite® castings
- One-shot pump lubrication for table ways
- Auto spindle stop with micro-adjustable stop
- Chrome-plated, precision-ground quill
- X- and Y-axis way covers
- Forward and reverse spindle rotation
- Includes service tools and toolbox
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.