A drum sander sized for workbenches or sturdy tool stands.
The G0459 1-1/2 HP Baby Drum Sander packs a wallop when it comes to sanding wood up to 12" wide.
This machine comes equipped with a 1-1/2 HP sanding motor to spin the 4" sanding drum 2127 FPM and a 2.5–17.3 FPM variable-speed conveyor motor.
The correct speed to use depends on the type of stock you are using (hardwood vs. softwood) and the stage of finish you are at with that workpiece.
A gear-drive table elevation handwheel allows you fine-tune your finish.
A steel dust scoop combined with a 2-1/2" dust port maximizes dust collection efficiency.
Like all Grizzly drum sanders, the G0459 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0459 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete-and-easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts for the sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Sanding motor: 1-1/2 HP, 115V, single-phase, 13A
- Conveyor motor: 1/8 HP, 0.3A
- Sanding drum size: 4"
- Drum surface speed: 2127 FPM
- Maximum stock dimensions: 12" W x 3-1/2" T
- Minimum stock dimensions: 8" L x 1/8" T
- Conveyor feed rate: variable, 2.5–17.3 FPM
- Conveyor belt dimensions: 12-1/4" W x 49-3/4" L
- Sanding belt size: 3" x 70" hook and loop
- Footprint: 22-1/4" x 12"
- Dust port size: 2-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 27" W x 24" D x 27" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 166 lbs.
- Steel dust hood maximizes dust collection efficiency
- Two adjustable pressure rollers
- Thickness scale
- Independent variable-speed conveyor motor
- Industrial-duty conveyor belt
- Side handles for portability
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.