This is the bandsaw when you are ready for industrial metal cutting.
The G0812 features a 2 HP, 220V motor, and massive 12" x 18" rectangular stock and 13" round stock cutting capacities!
The headstock can be swiveled to cut angles from 0°–60° to the left and 0°–45° to the right for a total swing of 105°.
The vise can be manually positioned on either side of the machine. The vise open/close buttons can be used to quickly release and re-clamp the workpiece hydraulically during repetitive operations.
The speed at which the saw blade will cut through a workpiece is controlled by blade type, feed rate, and feed pressure. The feed rate is controlled by the feed rate dial on the control panel.
Proper blade tension is essential to long blade life, straight cuts, and efficient cutting. The G0812 features a blade tension indicator to assist you with blade tensioning.
The 7-1/2-gallon coolant system ensures you get a clean cut every time, while also maximizing blade life.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0812 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0812 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your metal-cutting bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 15A
- Max. capacity circular @ 90°: 13"
- Max. capacity rectangular @ 90°: 12" x 18"
- Max. capacity circular @ ±45°: 12"
- Max. capacity rectangular @ ±45°: 11" x 12"
- Blade size range: 149-3/4"–150-1/4"
- Blade speed: Variable, 95–380 FPM
- Vise jaw height: 6-3/4"
- Vise depth: 18"
- Table size: 26-1/8" L x 7-3/4" W
- Floor to table height: 32-1/4"
- Coolant capacity: 7-1/2 gallons
- Overall dimensions: 90" W x 52" D x 56" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1446 lbs.
- Coolant system with 7.5-gallon capacity
- Heavy-duty, precision-ground, cast-iron table
- Variable-speed hydraulic feed control
- Quick-release vise
- Coolant splash guard
- Built-in coolant spray hose
- Swiveling miter base, left 45°, right 60°
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.