An easy-to-use, high-capacity sliding table saw.
This saw was designed top-to-bottom for high-output production shops starting with its powerful 10 HP motor.
The digital blade controls and programmable CNC rip fence maximize time savings and provide consistency.
Safety and ease of operation are also factored in with dual operation stations—one on the right side of the table for when using the rip fence, and one on the left for when using the slider.
The sliding table has a full 134" of crosscutting space and the rip fence allows a 51" rip—wider than a sheet of plywood!
The overhead blade guard is enclosed and fully adjustable to maintain maximum protection around the saw blade with a 4" dust port.
For busy shops who can't afford downtime, this machine will boost your production and pay for itself in no time.
Recommended for use with the G7979 20 HP Rotary Phase Converter.
The G0853 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0853 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Main motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired for 220V), 3-phase, 26A/13A
- Scoring motor: 1 HP
- Rip capacity: 51"
- Max. crosscut: 134" W x 121" L
- Blade tilt: 0-45°
- Max. depth of cut at 9°: 4"
- Max. depth of cut at 45°: 2-3/4"
- Main table size with extensions: 59" x 68"
- Sliding table size: 15-5/8" x 126"
- Main blade size: 14"/12"
- Main blade arbor: 1"
- Main blade speed: 3000, 4000, 5000 RPM
- Scoring blade size: 4-3/4"
- Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Dust port sizes: 4", 5"
- Floor space required: 271" W x 205" D
- Overall size: 133" W x 147" D x 66" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 2176 lbs.
- Digital controls for main blade tilt and rip fence adjustment
- Programmable CNC rip fence
- Accepts 12" and 14" blades
- Cross-slide table with eccentric locking clamp and hard chrome-plated slideway
- Easily adjustable blade guard with built-in dust hood
- Miter fence adjustable 30° left and 45° right
- Scoring blade virtually eliminates tear-out
- Sliding table on vertical guide system with precision bearing rollers
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $325. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570) 546-9663 before placing your order.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.