Awarded Top Value by WOOD Magazine.
The awarding winning Grizzly G0513X2BF 17" 2 HP Bandsaw with Cast-Iron Trunnion and Foot Brake Micro-Switch was recognized because of its combination of features including both an automatic brake that stops the blade in less than two seconds at shutdown and a foot brake for emergencies.
The 2 HP motor powers through wood at a maximum 12" cutting capacity and the 16-1/4" throat is big enough for most applications. For a full range replacement and resaw blades for the G0513X2BF
The G0513X2BF has an extra-wide 23-5/8" x 17-1/4" cast-iron table that can tilt from 5° left to 45° right. The cast-iron fence includes a 6" tall extruded-aluminum resaw fence that attaches quickly and supports tall stock exceptionally well. The cast-iron table trunnions add additional weight for greater stability.
The magnetic power switch prevents accidental restarts after an emergency stop or loss of power and the keyed lockout adds another level of safety.
Additional features include a heavy-duty miter gauge, dual 4" dust ports to suck up all the sawdust, micro-adjusting geared table and double ball-bearing blade guides that are usually found on machines costing much more.
This 17" 2HP Extreme Series Bandsaw is covered by a 1-year warranty covering parts and factory defects. (Consumables such as blades are not included.) Support for this machine is US based and replacement parts are available online for shipment from our warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 8.7A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 16-1/4"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 12"
- Table size: 23-5/8" x 17-1/4"
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Blade size: 131-1/2" (1/8" - 1" wide)
- Blade speed: 1700, 3500 FPM
- Footprint: 27" x 18"
- Overall size: 32" W x 32" D x 73" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 428 lbs.
- Deluxe cast-iron fence with 6" tall extruded aluminum resaw fence
- Quick-change blade release/ tensioner
- Blade tension indicator
- Micro-adjusting geared table
- Blade height scale measurement
- Blade tracking window
- Motor brake stops blade in under 3 seconds when power is turned off
- Foot brake activates manual and motor brakes
- Cast-iron table trunnions for greater stability
- Rack and pinion upper blade guide height adjustment
- Includes 1/2" 6-TPI hook blade and miter gauge
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.