Once you get your hands on this bandsaw, you'll agree it's the ultimate bandsaw!
The G0701 19" Ultimate Bandsaw is made for production work with its large cutting capacities, foot brake, resaw fence and motorized upper blade guide.
The 5 HP motor powers through wood at a maximum 19-1/2" cutting capacity and the 18-3/8" throat is big enough for most applications. No more cumbersome two-handed height positioning! Simply toggle the switch up or down for motorized blade guide adjustments.
The G0701 has an extra-wide 28" x 24" cast-iron table that can tilt from 5° left to 45° right. The cast-iron fence includes an extruded-aluminum resaw fence that attaches quickly and supports tall stock exceptionally well. The cast-iron table trunnions add additional weight for greater stability.
You'll also appreciate the computer balanced cast-iron wheels with rubber tires for the smoothest operation possible, blade tension gauge and rack and pinion table tilt adjustment. For a full range replacement and resaw blades for the G0701, shop here.
The G0701 19" Ultimate Bandsaw is covered by a 1-year warranty covering parts and factory defects. (Consumables such as blades are not included.) Support for this machine is US based and replacement parts may be available online for shipment from our warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, single-phase, 22A
- Guide post motor: Universal DC, 40W
- Cutting capacity/throat: 18-3/8"
- Maximum cutting height: 19-1/2"
- Table size: 28" x 24"
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor to table height: 35-1/4"
- Blade size: 166–168" long
- Blade width range: 3/8 – 1-3/8"
- Blade speed: 4975 FPM
- Footprint: 31" x 23-1/2"
- Overall size: 86-1/2" H x 36-5/8" W x 33" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 810 lbs.
- Rack-and-pinion, motorized upper blade guide height adjustment
- Blade tension gauge
- Height scale for upper blade guides
- Blade tracking window
- Dual ball-bearing blade guides
- Micro adjusting rack-and-pinion table tilting mechanism with support post
- Deluxe cast-iron fence with extruded aluminum resaw fence
- Included miter gauge
- Two 4" dust ports
- Quick-change blade release/tensioning
- Computer-balanced cast-iron wheels with rubber tires
- Hinged wheel covers with safety lock
- Foot brake
- Cast-iron table trunnion
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Includes 1" bandsaw blade and miter gauge
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.