Get right to work with this Benchtop Metal Shear.The Grizzly G0828 Benchtop Metal Shear will handle up to 18-gauge sheet metal at a maximum width of 25".
It comes complete with two-sided upper and lower blades, adjustable gibs on the upper blade, a protractor stop plus front and rear adjustable stop scales.
Weighing in at 287 lbs., this machine will provide the heft for great stability on the toughest jobs.
Like all of the Grizzly metal shears, the G0828 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0828 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the metal shear are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- 18-Gauge maximum cutting thickness at full width
- 16-Gauge maximum cutting thickness at half width
- Steel body construction
- Two-sided upper and lower blades
- Adjustable gibs for upper blade assembly
- Adjustable protractor stop
- Heavy-duty ball-bearing hinge points
- Front stop scale range: 0"-9-1/2"
- Rear stop scale range: 0"-21"
- Footprint: 30-3/4"L x 18-3/4"W
- Approximate shipping weight: 342 lb.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.