A dust collector ready to hook up to three woodworking machines at once.
The cyclonic action of the G0441 3 HP Cyclone Dust Collector separates the heavy dust particles from the fine particles and drops them into the 55-gallon steel drum.
The fine dust travels past the 15-1/2" diameter steel impeller and is then trapped by a cartridge filter made of spun-bond polyester that filters 99.9% of particles from 0.2 to 2 microns in size.
The cartridge filter is pleated to provide 113 square feet of surface area for efficient air movement and a clear plastic bag collects the fine cake that shakes off the filter for consistent dust collector performance.
Casters mounted to the drum also make disposal of the larger chips and dust as easy as it gets.
Other features include: a vertical motor support for reduced vibration, thick walled 11-gauge steel blower housing, 14-gauge steel cyclone body, 360° blower rotation for easy connection to a duct system, TEFC Class "F" motor, and a magnetic switch with remote control device.
Stand Sold Separately
While a stand is not included, the optional steel legs and support frame of the H7509Z would make setup of the G0441 easier and also the increase the stability of the unit.
Like all Grizzly machines, the G0441 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0441 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your dust collection system.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for your machine are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 22A
- Intake hole size: 8"
- Impeller: 15-1/2" steel
- Airflow capacity: 1654 CFM @ 2.0" SP
- Max static pressure: 14.2"
- Filter surface area: 113 sq. ft.
- Filtration: 0.2–2 micron
- Collection size: 55-gallon drum
- Sound rating: 83–85 dB
- Overall dimensions: 60-1/4" W x 38-1/2" D x 109" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 400 lbs.
- Blower and barrel rotate 360° for inlet and outlet positioning
- Casters mounted on collection drum for easy moving
- Gentle brush cleaning mechanism inside cartridge filter
- Ramped inlet maximizes dust flow into collection drums
- Reinforced motor mount
- Remote controlled magnetic switch
- Wall mountable blower design
Shown with H7509Z optional stand
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.