A small bench lathe that doesn't skimp on rigidity and is priced under $1000.
First and foremost, it features a special "Big Boy" tailstock which was designed with the same convenient quick-locking controls and extra-long footprint previously only found on our much larger lathes.
It also features variable-speed spindle controls with digital RPM display for dialing in the perfect cutting speed, a two-speed gearbox for the extra torque needed when turning at lower speeds and the ability to cut a wide range of inch and metric threads.
This lathe includes all the essential standard equipment you'll need to get up and running including: a 3-jaw chuck with internal and external jaws, 5" faceplate, steady rest, 4-way turret tool post and MT#2 and MT#3 dead centers.
Like all of the Grizzly lathes, the G0765 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0765 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts for the lathe may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Swing over bed: 7"
- Swing over cross slide: 2-1/8"
- Distance between centers: 13-3/4"
- Spindle bore: 0.78" (20mm)
- Spindle nose taper: MT#3
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Number of speeds: Variable
- Range of low speeds: 100–1000 RPM
- Range of high speeds: 100–2000 RPM
- Leadscrew: 5/8"–16 TPI
- Compound rest travel: 2-3/4"
- Cross slide travel: 2-3/4"
- Carriage travel: 12-1/2"
- Maximum tool size: 5/16"
- Tailstock quill travel: 2"
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT#2
- Longitudinal feed speed: 0.04 IPR
- Number of inch threads: 18
- Range of inch threads: 12–52 TPI
- Number of metric threads: 10
- Range of metric threads: 0.4–2mm
- Footprint: 29-3/4" x 8-1/2"
- Cuts LH threads
- Overall dimensions: 30" L x 9" W x 10" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 110 lbs.
- Variable low and high spindle speeds
- 16-TPI reversible leadscrew
- Chip tray and backsplash guard
- Emergency stop
- Forward and reverse in all speeds
- Inch/metric dials
- Threading dial indicator
- Quick-locking tailstock
- 3" 3-Jaw chuck with internal & external jaws
- 5" Faceplate
- Steady rest
- 4-Way turret tool post
- Complete set of change gears
- MT#2 dead center
- MT#3 dead center
- Service wrenches
- Bottle for oil
- Extra fuse
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.