Complete edgebanding control for perfect results.
The G0774 Automatic Edgebander features individual controls for each function of the edge banding process, giving the operator complete control and ensuring perfect results!
This Automatic Edgebander is made for the growing cabinet or production shop looking to upgrade its current edge banding capabilities.
Designed for the rigors of fast-paced production, this edgebander is flexible enough to handle a wide range of edge banding material (ABS, PVC, laminates, wood tape and wood strips) from 0.5–3.0mm thick on panels ranging anywhere from 14 - 40mm thick.
Features include automatic belt feed with industrial-duty rollers, a Teflon-coated glue pot, upper and lower trimming units with digital readout, double-bladed end-trimming saw and pneumatic banding guillotine.
The G0774 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0774 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your edgebander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the edgebander are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Required power supply: 220V, single-phase, 30A
- Feed motor: 3/4 HP
- Glue spindle motor: 1/3 HP
- End trim motor: 1/4 HP
- Flush trim motor: 3/4 HP
- Buffing motor: 1/4 HP
- Heating element: 1535W (7A)
- Table size: 10-1/2" W x 78-3/4" L
- Minimum panel dimensions: 4-3/4" W x 9-1/2" L
- Panel thickness: 1/2"–1-3/4"
- Tape thickness: 0.5mm - 3.0mm
- Air requirement: 6 SCFM @ 100 PSI
- Glue pot capacity: 34 oz.
- Edgebanding coil capacity: 31-1/2"
- Dust collection requirement (at dust port): 700 CFM
- Overall dimensions: 109-1/2" W x 60-1/2" D x 49-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 875 lb.
- Automated belt feed system
- Pull out support arm to handle larger workpieces
- Heated infeed fence for better glue distribution
- Teflon-coated glue pot for easy glue changes
- Five heating elements
- Adjustable infeed fence
- Upper and lower buffing wheels
- Powder-coated finish
- Two 4-inch dust ports
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.