You won’t find a better choice in sandblasting cabinets!
A large front-loading door and cartridge filter dust control system make this G0714 Industrial Sandblast Cabinet the number one choice for paint and restoration shops everywhere.
A hopper style bin recycles blast media and makes media changes quick and simple.
And an easy clean cartridge filter keeps dust inside the cabinet to a minimum for clear viewing while working—just blow away trapped dust with compressed air!
Like all Grizzly sandblasters, the G0714 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0714 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sandblaster.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts for the sandblast cabinet may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 11A
- Working pressure: 60–125 PSI
- Maximum air pressure: 125 PSI @ 5–35 CFM
- Maximum abrasive capacity: 250 lbs.
- Suggested abrasive capacity: 55 lbs.
- Abrasive type: Dry only
- Maximum load capacity: 132 lbs.
- Blast compartment door size: 37-1/2" wide x 29-1/4" tall
- Overall dimensions: 51-1/2" W x 47" D x 69-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 436 lbs.
- Front loading door
- Natural rubber/vinyl blast gloves
- Blast gun includes 4 ceramic tips
- Perforated steel work table
- Powder coated paint inside and out
- 12-gauge steel legs (16-gauge panels)
- Extra-rugged, heavy-duty foot valve assembly
- Internal fluorescent lighting system
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.