JET Trademaster® Series Electric Hoists combines safety, portability, and durability to operate in all your industrial, construction, and transportation applications. With its market leading wireless controller and 2 in 1 mechanical brake and overload slip clutch, safety is most important. With the only DC Brushless motor in the market, 5 pocket chain sheave, and thermal overload protection, you have the durability you need to reduce maintenance costs. All of this with a lightweight compact housing that will get you into those tight areas while allowing you transport it from job to job in its molded carrying case. The Tradesmaster® Series comes in 1/8Ton to 2Ton capacities and standard lifts of 10 and 20ft. (custom lifts up to 100ft are available)
- Comes standard with Wireless Controller that can infinitely adjust speed from creep to 4ft/min with speed dial and max of 41ft/min in high speed
- TAA Approved
- Single phase 120V plug enables use in all areas and the Permanent Magnet Brushless Motor has the lowest required starting current available at just 10amp.
- Overload protection using slip clutch system to protect hoist from loads over rated capacities
- Hoist carries a dust and moisture rating of IP-55 and the wireless transmitter IP-65 which means hoist can stay in the light rain and pendant is dust and water proof.
- DC Brushless motor designed for a longer lifespan than normal Electric Hoist motors reducing maintenance costs
- 30 / 7.5 Time ratings
- Electronic controls have protections on them with 10 failure codes that are shown on wireless pendant for troubleshooting
- 1/8 to 1/2 ton models come in plastic carry case for exceptional mobility
- Low noise at less than 75 dBA
|Duty Cycle (%)||30|
|Duty Cycle Rating||H3|
|Lifting Speed (FPM)||0-10 / 41|
|Load Capacity (Tons)||1/4|
|Max. Number of Starts (Per Hr.)||180|
|Max. On Time (Min. / Hr.)||15|
|Motor (HP)||0.8HP, 120V, 1PH|
|Prop 65||Cancer and Reproductive Harm|
|Overall Width (In.)||10-2/5|
|Motor Current (Amps)||10|
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET tools.JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.