JET® TS Series Electric Hoist is designed and built for safety, durability, and efficient operation in the toughest industrial applications. Designed with two speeds you can move materials quickly and safely. Allowing your material to then slow down to be placed exactly where you need it without the excessive bump firing. Additionally, a two in one mechanical brake and overload protection assures you of safety first on the jobsite. This new system will brake quickly while providing protection from overloading the hoist. We engineered this hoist to keep the operator safe and prolong the life of your tool. Lastly a patented gear limit switch will allow precise control of the stopping point in both directions. This feature will prolong the life of the hoist and help avoid possible damage to the unit. All of this with safe lifting speeds up to 33 feet per minute and as low as 3 feet per minute to give you the ability to be more efficient with every load. The TS series is available from 1/2 Ton to 5 Ton capacities. Let’s Get to Work.
- The 2 in 1 design of the Mechanical Brake and Overload Protection ensure operator safety and extended product life
- Patented gear limit switch ensures the product switches off power instantly in the case of over lifting or lowering position
- DC Motor Brake actuates instantly in the event of a power failure to ensure operator safety
- Two Speed Motor ensures the correct speed for the job with a click of a button
- IP55 TEFC Motor with Class F insulation for working in harsh environments
- 5 Pocket Chain Sprocket provides reduced vibration, smoother operation, and reduced chain wear during long lifting or lowering of loads
- Pendant Control is IP65 rated and is fully water-proof, insulated and impact resistant for years of service
- Built in heat protection will not allow lifting if internal temperatures exceed 285° F (+/-40°). Load will be allowed to be lowered until unit cools. This saves internal components and extends the life of the product.
- Comes with 10ft power supply cord
|Duty Cycle (%)||40 / 20|
|Duty Cycle Rating||H4|
|Lifting Speed (FPM)||21 / 5|
|Load Capacity (Tons)||3|
|Max. Number of Starts (Per Hr.)||240|
|Max. On Time (Min. / Hr.)||30|
|Motor (HP)||5HP, 230V, 3PH|
|Prop 65||Cancer and Reproductive Harm|
|Overall Width (In.)||20-7/8|
|Motor Current (Amps)||8.4 / 16.8|
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET tools.JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.