Manual Chain Hoists have been around for decades, with one main advantage: they help lift heavy materials. Now, JET is changing the game. With the all new JET AL100 Series Manual Chain Hoist, lifting heavy material just got easier. How? The AL100 Series is 20% lighter, 20% thinner, and offers the smallest head room compared to the closest competitor on the market.
- Extra large hand chain opening for side chain pulling
- Sealed housing to provide extra protection against the elements
- Complies with ANSI/ASME B30.16 and HAST-2 Standards
- Cast steel safety latches
- Dual pawl Weston style brake
- Grade 100 load chain is heat treated for additional strength and zinc plated for corrosion resistance
- Patented Fused Brake Design provides durability and increases safety backed by a lifetime replacement warranty
|Hand Chain To Lift Load 1 ft.
|Load Capacity (Tons)
|Load Chain Dimensions dia/mm)
|9 x 27
|Cancer and Reproductive Harm
|Lbs. of Pull to Lift Capacity
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET tools.JET RED ASSURANCE LIFETIME WARRANTY
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.