Innovative and built to last; that's how customers describe the latest addition to the JET line of saws. Easy speed change, quick lock vise and large 8" wheels enhance the convenience of this rugged machine. It is everything you expect from a JET saw.
- Adjustable Material Stop
- Built-in, self-propelled blade brush extends blade life
- Hardened and ground worm gear
- Heavy-duty cast iron saw bow and head
- Heavy-duty geared head transmission for quick speed changes
- Large 8" wheels and handle for easy movement
- Quick-positioning vise swivels to 45°, reducing set up time
- Wheels and handle for easy movement
|Bed Height (In.)||43|
|Blade Speeds (SFPM)||145, 200, 245|
|Blade Wheel Diameter (In.)||11-1/2|
|Motor (HP)||1 HP, 115/230V, 1Ph|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)||51 x 19 x 43|
|Prop 65||Cancer and Reproductive Harm|
|Rectangle at 45 Degrees (In.)||5 x 8|
|Rectangle at 90 Degrees (In.)||8 x 11-1/4|
|Round at 45 Degrees (In.)||5|
|Round at 90 Degrees (In.)||8|
|Vise Swivels (Deg.)||45°|
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.