The JET 72 “Box and Pan brake is designed for durable use and precise results. Innovative ergonomic features promote operator comfort and help prevent injury and fatigue. Welded steel plate body sections and heavy truss rods and braces contribute to strength.
- All body sections are welded steel plate
- All body sections are welded steel plate with heavy truss rods and braces designed to give greater strength and durability
- Both the bed and apron are bored in line to assure the utmost accuracy
- Counter weights can be moved up or down to provide leverage
- Repeat bends are easy with a quick turn of the stop collar on the stop rod
- Soft grips on top of counter weight bar to prevent damaging the operator's hands
- Soft touch handle grips
- With all fingers installed it can be used as a full-length nose bar, turning the machine into a straight bending brake
- Bending Length Capacity (In.)72
- Maximum Box Depth (In.)4
- Maximum Lift of Beam (In.)2.2
- Beam Adjustment (Front to Rear) (In.)2
- Mild Steel Capacity (Gauge)12
- Number and Width of Fingers (In.)6@3, 3@4, 6@5, 2@6
- Nose Radius (In.)1/32
- Weight (Lbs.)2535
- Finger Nose Angle (Deg.)45
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)100 x 30 x 41
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.