JET Foot Shears with high quality, hardened and tempered stainless steel blades are ideal for precision shearing of mild steel up to 16 gauge. An adjustable hold down clamp keeps materials secure during operation to prevent errors, and compound leverage allows the user to perform work within the machine's rated capacity with ease.
- 14 Gauge maximum capacity for aluminum and copper alloys
- 16 Gauge maximum capacity for mild steel
- 20 gauge maximum capacity for stainless steel
- Adjustable clamping bar keeps material secured during operation
- Hi-quality cast-iron grade frame to eliminate deflection across the blade-span and blade frame work
- Precise bed and beam alignment assures working accuracy
- Rear depth gauges with micro adjustment for precise measurements
- Upper blade is a four-way; bottom blade is two-way
- Style (Type)Foot Shear
- Max. Soft. Alloy Capacity (Gauge)14
- Mild Steel Capacity (Gauge)16
- Shearing Length Capacity (In.)52
- Back Gauge Capacity (In.)25-1/2
- Front Gauge Capacity (In.)28
- Sheet Capacity (Mild Steel) (In.)52
- Weight (Lbs.)1220
- Cutting Blade Length (In.)52
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)62-1/4 x 72 x 41-1/2
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.