The JET JTM-1050VS2 features Certified Meehanite® castings, a heavy-duty hardened and ground 10” x 50” table, and high precision class 7 precision bearings support the internally cooled spindle head. Precision bored and honed milling heads ensure quality cuts, and the three-stage power downfeed with automatic stop makes the JET Variable Speed Milling Machines easy to use. JET precision engineering ensures superior results with all the features you've come to expect, all backed by the industry-leading JET Two Year Warranty.
- Adjustable gibs throughout
- Chrome lead screws on X and Y axis
- Chrome-plated motor shaft with bearing support at end
- Hardened and ground square knee ways and cross ways
- Heavy-duty spindle brake
- Large Diameter quill is chromed
- Precision bored and honed milling head
- Tolerance test sheet included
- Number of Axis2
- Weight (Lbs.)2900
- Quill Down Feed Rates (IPR).0015 - .003 - .006
- Table Longitudinal Travel With Powerfeed (In.)29-3/4
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)96 x 78 x 88
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.