Laguna Tools Classic 13″ Combination Brush/Drum Sander
The 13″ Combination Brush/Drum is the answer to your production bottleneck. Developed with moldings in mind, this versatile sander can tackle every step in your finishing process, from sanding raw wood to sanding in between coats of stain or primer. Read about other applications below.
This model features a 1-3/4 HP motor, and can handle stock up to 4″ thick, or as thin as 1/32″. It can also be equipped with an optional sanding drum for surface sanding.
THIS MACHINE SOLD EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH OUR DEALER NETWORK.
- Infinitely variable brush speed and conveyor feed rate
- Optional Drum for surface sanding
- Quickly change brush heads or abrasive loadings
- Fully adjustable tension rollers prevent stock slippage
- Reinforced steel conveyor bed with a poly conveyor belt
- Precision height adjustment
- Bristle Contact Gauge included
- Maximum Width: 13″
- Minimum Length: 9″
- Maximum Thickness: 4″, varies with drum/brush style
- Minimum Thickness: 1/32″
Dimensions (W x L x H): 42″ x 35″ x 44″
Drum: 5″ x 13″ Extruded Aluminum
Brush: 6-8″ Typical Diameter
Speed: Ranged Variable RPM, 400-1200
Dust Hood: 1-4″ Port, Hinged At Back, 600 CFM Min. Recommended
Conveyor Motor: 43 in.-lb. Torque, Ranged Variable, 0-10 FPM
Drive Motor (TEFC): 1-¾ HP
Power Requirements: 110 Volt, 20 Amp Service
Shipping Weight: 300 lbs. (Approx, Varies Based On How Equipped)
Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 34-½″ x 45-½″ x 46-½″
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.