- 1 piece heat treated forged steel axle
- The housing is a 1 piece iron casting
- 2 oversized tapered roller bearings
- Roller bearings are grease packed for no oil leaks
- Lower grease seal is wire protected
- Direct drive, no gears or shear pins
- Geroller style hydraulic motor in varying displacements for optimal cutting tip speed
- Hydraulic pressure relief in both directions of rotation
- Unit is bi-directional
- One piece forged steel fully heat treated bi-directional blades
- Uses common rotary cutter blade bolts and nuts
- Comes equipped with Parker brand hoses, fittings, and couplers (Job site ready)
- Motor/drive assembly is fully enclosed for protection
- 1⁄4” thick reinforced steel deck
- Offered in 2 sizes: 60″ and 72″
- Reinforced quick attach
- Units available for both low and high flow machines
Loflin Fabrication Media
Product Demonstration Videos
About Loflin Fabrication
Building Inspiring Skid Steer Attachments
Loflin Fabrication, LLC began in 1993 as two guys doing favors for a few friends. Greg Loflin and Terry Ferrell worked in a local factory and used skid steers in their spare time. Both men had developed welding, mechanical and engineering knowledge – not only from working in manufacturing, but from their hobbies and outside activities as well. These guys came from families of farmers and contractors – they understood the need for a quality product at a fair price.
The business started in a 3000 square foot “hand made” metal building constructed behind Greg’s house. He and Terry worked weekends welding it together. The frame of the building was erected from scrapped metal furniture racks. A few prototypes of various attachments were completed and given to friends that worked this equipment. Research and development came through feedback from people who actually use the products. They immediately developed a reputation for exceptional workmanship and quick delivery. Advertising came by word of mouth.
Loflin Fabrication, LLC has maintained focus on quality and value – no compromise…no exception! The business has expanded from a couple of welding machines to a 140,000 square foot manufacturing facility with the state of the art equipment required to meet customer demands and expectations. Our laser and plasma cutters, robotic welders and a complete machine shop – are just part of what it takes for us to remain an industry leader! Extensive use of fixtures and jigs help ensure quality in the manufacturing process. Using feedback from customers who are constantly looking to improve productivity and job cost, industry demand has continued to center around research and development!
Keeping overhead low and in-house manufacturing have been two major keys to the success of this business. Another key is our workforce; Our employees are local people who are proud of what they build!
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.